• Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 4K

WINNERS OF THE EMIRATES CUP 2010?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
gun__1304414869_emiratescup2011.jpg

Arsenal Football Club has announced the line-up for this summer’s pre-season curtain-raiser, the Emirates Cup 2011, to be held on Saturday 30th July and Sunday 31st July.

Joining the Gunners at Emirates Stadium for this summer’s pre-season tournament will be three high profile teams from around the world.
Emirates Cup 2011 will see Arsenal joined by MLS side New York Red Bulls, who currently boast Gunners’ legend Thierry Henry in their ranks, leading French club Paris Saint-Germain and Club Atlético Boca Juniors - the most successful Argentine and South American club of all time.

As with previous Emirates Cup tournaments, fans will enjoy two matches on both Saturday and Sunday, with one ticket giving access to both matches on a particular day.

last years thread but meh ;)

Wahey, a trophy for Arsenal to win.

(Hypocritical I know)

Boca's ability to attract people even when they've been **** for some time never ceases to amaze me.

Boca's ability to attract people even when they've been **** for some time never ceases to amaze me.

LOL i admit i thought it was a strange choice but hey its more intresting this way than inviting the same teams every season ;)

I always watch the Emirates cup, mainly because its the only football on so I enjoy it

LOL i admit i thought it was a strange choice but hey its more intresting this way than inviting the same teams every season ;)

If they spend this year they'll be competitive, but I'd expect Arsenal and PSG to destroy them. At least you'll have your fun :P

LATE!

This was announced like 3 months ago! PLUS there's an Arsenal thread for this shizzle.

BUT - I'm going to the Emirates Cup.. Should be a good laugh. No one really cares what happens but we all want to see Thierry back (especially after his epic reception when he came on for Barca last year) and it's always good fun.

LATE!

This was announced like 3 months ago! PLUS there's an Arsenal thread for this shizzle.

BUT - I'm going to the Emirates Cup.. Should be a good laugh. No one really cares what happens but we all want to see Thierry back (especially after his epic reception when he came on for Barca last year) and it's always good fun.

this was here before the arsenal thread was ;)

If it's always good fun, I'd like some tickets, please. Plane tickets, that is.

Will it be shown on TV or will I have to find a stream? Never watched Boca play, would like to.

Will be going to this. Emirates cup is always a good laugh.

emirates-cup-2010-uk-01.jpg

Enjoy the trophy ;).

Nah, just joking. I think AC Milan will win it, with Lyon second and Arsenal coming 3rd. AC have been great this season, but it depends which teams field strong sides.

Enjoy the trophy ;).

Nah, just joking. I think AC Milan will win it, with Lyon second and Arsenal coming 3rd. AC have been great this season, but it depends which teams field strong sides.

Those are all last years teams, look at the image Calum posted above.

Enjoy the trophy ;).

Lol. Got the wrong year pal.

It's fallen a bit, it used to actually have quite prestigous teams but these 3 should be beaten comfortably.

But it is Arsenal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back