You should storm the league with a team like yours good luck !

Sorry, I took it out of hand. Enough of that language. Best of luck with story, :)

**** me, I point out one thing and this happens. One of the Vancouver Whitecaps players was listed as Dwayne Mattocks, I'm sure it's Darren. Whether that was put in on purpose I don't know or care. I didn't read it looking for mistakes, it popped up. I was enjoying the story. Thanks for mugging me off dude, go **** yourself. Laters

No one was criticising mate, The reason people were talking was because all your posted was "pretty sure its danny mattock (orwhatever) - rather than say good story etc.. but i noticed a mistake in this team the guys name is actually this...

it just left people a little baffled

Sorry, I took it out of hand. Enough of that language. Best of luck with story, :)

fair play for apologising though ;)

Btw, good start so far unlucky with Henry getting injured straight away but Cahill has more than enough experience to fill that void until he's back.

View attachment 450972

APRIL 2014 RESULTS AND REVIEW

After a good first month in management it was vital we pressed on and maintained our position. We had 5 league games and i targeted a minimum of 10 points. Henry is still two weeks away from full fitness.

A reverse of the opening game of the season but this time with a more comfortable score line. Klasnic is finding his form and youngster Bustamente scored a fine curling shot from 25 yards. A good start to the month and we now entertained Houston for the second time, hopefully a better game after a dull 0-0 draw last time.

A poor performance, for the first time this season we looked average, and this is not acceptable. Houston have took 4/6 points off us this season. On the bright Thierry Henry is ready for the next game so he should give the team a boost. Next up is our third game in a row at home...

Normal service resumed with a nice win. Henry back in the team and setting up both goals. Another clean sheet is welcomed as well. I told the team to march on into the next game with the same confidence they showed in this game, as we look to avenge our first defeat of the season..

A emphatic win against the team that beat us 4-3 last time. Fabian Espindola scored the perfect hat-trick with a right foot volley, a header and then a left foot scissor kick... Great Stuff!!. Next up was the last game of the month against who so far has to be our bogey team..

Goddam!! this Houston team cannot be beaten, in three games i have just took 2 points off them. On the bright side i don't play them again in the regular season. I am pleased that i met my target though. Another 10 points in the bank which keeps me top still. May is a big month with the World Cup squads announced, I could lose up to 5 first team players. Lets hope not.​

Good luck with this! It makes me want to try an MLS team and I love the Red Bulls so I might give them a go.

View attachment 450917

MAY 2014 RESULTS & REVIEW

This month i targeted another 10 points to keep us at the top of the conference as well as top overall. As previously mentioned the World Cup squads were announced, the good news was only 1 player was called up. The bad news though is that is was Tim Cahill. He would be missing for 6 weeks.

Three well earned points were overshadowed with Mohammed Sissoko breaking his ankle. He will be out for 3 months :(

Another win taking our total of two in the month. Thierry Henry scored a great free-kick and also set up Dax McCarty for his goal. We looked good in midfield and i hope we don't miss the gap left by Mohammed Sissoko's injury.
A great game for the neutral, very pleased with the 3-0 lead but ended up nearly dropping points when they made it 3-2. The protection in front of the back four needs to be better. Scoring all three goals from set-pieces says to me we need to exploit that more.

The final game of the month saw us take on strong opposition and in Tim Cahill's last game before jetting off to Brazil for the World Cup he lasted 2 minutes!! A red card saw us on the back foot all game and a draw is a good result. With Sissoko out until August and Cahill not back until late July, the team must rally and get the results needed. The supporter's shield is looking a certainty being 11 points clear in the Eastern Conference and 8 points clear overall.​

Keep it up, great results. If Australia get knocked out will he come back early ? lol because you know they will be knocked out quickly no doubt.

Keep it up, great results. If Australia get knocked out will he come back early ? lol because you know they will be knocked out quickly no doubt.

hopefully but he's got a 3 match suspension to fill when he gets back lol