Emulating José Mourinho: A Special Journey

• Thread starter Thread starter Eds
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 23K

Which club will I be at in five seasons time?

• Total voters
Nice combination of interview and story plot, along with your great tactical analysis. Fantastic story and a great likeness to Jose

Nice story, ill keep an eye on this one

quick question for everyone; how do you delete a reply? I posted one on my story earlier and it came up twice

You go Edit ----> Go Advanced ----> Delete.

Who are the two plotters?

My guess is they are Florentino Pérez and Alex Ferguson.

Brilliant once again. I reckon Guardiola and the assistant are up to no good :)

Superb once again, I wasn't going to comment this update but I have too. Loved the Benfica, Benfica, Benfica it really is something you can see in your head of Jose saying that. XD class.

Amazing story, I've not been making many comments but I've been following like everyone states it's great. Keep doing what you're doing cause you're doing it well :).

You know, I was thinking that if I were to watch football today I would watch the Valencia - Manchester United. But because of this, I think I will watch the Benfica - Schalke 04.

Just read through this and its great Eds. I think you have Jose's character down to a tee. Keep it up.

Just read through this, it's great stuff. Loved the fourfourtwo interview, especiall the 'benfica benfica benfica'. Very good.

This is best story ive seen ;), your great at the jose stuff, i could just imagine him saying it. His accent everything:) really good:D

Ahhh, I love you guys.

Update some time tomorrow.

how do you put the pictures on your story (not the expand ones, the ones that just come straight up)? also how do you add, Spoilers?

Pictures - make sure they're small enough, and they won't need to expand.

Spoilers - [*SPOILER]INSERT INFORMATION HERE[/*SPOILER]

That, without the stars.

Thanks so much Eds, follow my story on Southampton FC please... in premiership already!!!

Great Story mate, keep going waiting for the next update

Good story.
how long do the moderators normally take to approve stories

Back