Engine Exploiter: Unbeatable 4-1-1-3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Alaba and Sebastien Corchia are two players with a lot of potential that can play as wingbacks.

looks awesome! can you post screenshots of your other results?

this is how far i played until now, now i got to work so i'll have little time to play.

As you can see, i got these results with a team that isn't super, but Lamela is unbelievable!

WOW! GREAT!

I changed to this tactic with my atletico since my old tactic was not doin "it" anymore and falcao really sucked! now we are ON FIRE!! again! Thanks m8, will post results later (played 3 games, 4-0 away with valencia)...

working for anyone else? i'm still at work :( can only try it out later, but anxious to find out if these results are consistent with other teams/players, coz if they are, a few new position training for my wingers might do wonders for my newly promoted wolves squad!

to me its making wonders, but i must say i would like some others testers too.

It should give you results from the very first fixtures, so if you have a chance to try them let me know.

This tactic works for any team, underdog to top one.
-3 AM: at least one of them (the center one), needs to be pure class. He must be an outstanding player. The central AM is the player that will make the difference

How is it possible for it to work for any team when you need an outstanding player as AM? I mean, the smaller clubs usually don't have any outstanding players at all. Just sayin'

Anyhow, gonna try it out right now

If you play with an underdog, change from "control" to counter and you'll still have great results.

gonna try it out when i get home. let u know my results tommorrow when i get to work :P

Second season as Hamburg. Brilliant results, especially if you keep in mind that the season was ****** so far and the moral awful when I started using this tactic.

View attachment 282630

just took a bit of a risk and used this for an experiment against barcelona, playing as chelsea, in the champions league semi final, we won 1-0 at home, had a lot of shots, however we only had 42% of possession, i shall keep testing it until the end of the season as I have already won the league... thanks

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback! Remember its vital that all three of the Ams are set in "support" mode.

I'm happy your results were good, keep me posted!

is the central AM meant to be an IF, or should I change that to AMC Support? Thanks

The central Am can be played as If or as am(can be attack mode too). the right and left should be AMS with support mode

Last edited:
Always close down the playmaker (ex. pirlo in juventus).

Nothing special in match preparation, but you MUST train full backs to wing backs

Always close down the playmaker (ex. pirlo in juventus).

Nothing special in match preparation, but you MUST train full backs to wing backs

would it be possible to see a screenshot of your team to see how your players are performing so I can compare to mine, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back