Engine Exploiter: Unbeatable 4-1-1-3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant understand how there are so many mixed results with the same tactic. it baffles me. personally i think it works good offensively, and limits opposition to few chances, but normally these are blatent chances than end up conceeding. i have a question though, why have the CM in attack and the 3 AM's in support? maybe putting the CM as a BWM or BBM would help give more balance to the defensive midfield. i've also noticed that only the AM on the left moves into channels, the one on the right has wide play as normal, is the CM intended to open up on the right as he two moves into channels? and do u intend the central AM to have more of a playmaker role or a second forward role? thanks

I've tested this with City against Aston Vila(home) and Chelsea(away).

1st game, won 3-1, but conceded in the 2nd minute a strange goal
2nd game, won 1-4, but just used this tactic until the 60 mim, winning 1-2 at that time.

Opinion:

Very good in the front, not that bad in defense, but awful in the midfield. The AMCs on support manage to track opponents, but concede a lot of space to the FB/WB. The MC and the DMC are not aggressive on the ball, leaving the 2 MCs of the other teams with a lot of time to pass the ball to the wingers and FB/WB, creating some havoc on the defense

I think you can't call this an exploit tactic, since there are no exploits to this ME.... yet.

Please check you defensive MCs and your AMCs roles on defense and you could have a very good tactic.

This formation is good but not good enough, you dominate the game but most of the chances are missed then the opposition have a couple of chances and finish them off. One game I had 20+ shots and the opposition had 3 shots but I still lost 2-1. I think the tactic will be really good once it has a few tweaks to stop conceding goals.

I started a game with Linfield in Northern Irish premiership and having seen this tactic I decided it was worth a try! With being in the first champions league qualifying round I didnt get a chance to get the team used to it in friendlies but luckily I had an easy first round!

View attachment 282837

Bearing in mind that Linfield are a semi professional club... I think wins against CFR Cluj in the 3rd qualifying round and Dinamo in the group stage playoffs are unbelievable results for this tactic. The only downside is that i'm struggling with this tactic in the league against lesser teams. Even though it was with two draws We still should easily have beaten them.

I will still be using this tactic in the Champions League group stages and see where it takes me...

I will upload my version of this tactic tonight, i am playing with Man City and currently unbeaten in the league and managed to get 2 draws against Barcelona in Champions League

It still needs a few tweaks depending on which team you are but seems to be working good

I will upload my version of this tactic tonight, i am playing with Man City and currently unbeaten in the league and managed to get 2 draws against Barcelona in Champions League

It still needs a few tweaks depending on which team you are but seems to be working good

looking forward to see your tweaks....

Tweaking where? Defense?

tried with 4 top teams and 2 middle for a whole season and its not going well im lying 14th with man city with 6 games left and ive only won 7 games

I cant find the download link for this. Is it still available?

WOW! GREAT!

I changed to this tactic with my atletico since my old tactic was not doin "it" anymore and falcao really sucked! now we are ON FIRE!! again! Thanks m8, will post results later (played 3 games, 4-0 away with valencia)...

Interesting that you have the same IP address as the guy who uploaded this tactic.

alaba = most exagerated man ever, every tactic he makes is apparently the best ever, 3 tactics hes had hes said the same, and no offense but all are average at best

how are you guys still commenting on the tactic if its been removed for aaggeess? :s ..i searched the net for it too.. even on other websites it has a link to this website and says error its been taken off etc! :( ..anybody who has already downloaded it wish to upoad again? hehe.. or send to us less who were a bit slower to DL it? ..also is it really a match engine exploiter tactic or is it rubbish?

how are you guys still commenting on the tactic if its been removed for aaggeess? :s ..i searched the net for it too.. even on other websites it has a link to this website and says error its been taken off etc! :( ..anybody who has already downloaded it wish to upoad again? hehe.. or send to us less who were a bit slower to DL it? ..also is it really a match engine exploiter tactic or is it rubbish?

Rubbish, there are no exploits know to mankind. yet

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back