Engine Exploiter: Unbeatable 4-1-1-3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of pure curiosity: is this tactic actually employing some sort of engine exploit as the name suggests, or does it merely reflect the "awsomeness" of the tactic? :P

Plug and play - Played two lost two. 4-1 vs arsenal, and 4-1 vs Twente.

Is this tactic made classic?

If not, what are the shouts that you recommend?

Also, do you deliver the opposition instructions to your assistant?

And the tactic is set to overload, attack, control, counter ?..... Im asking this because when facing bigger teams, shouts OI and mentality play a huge roll on the team performance.

im sorry to say after testing over ten games this tactic does not seem to work for chelsea, the hernandez my striker does not score, eden hazard my am/if averages 6.3... will be sticking to my own tactic... thanks anyway

i downloaded tactic but it isnt in my game..i never have problems uploading any other tactic....is there anything specific i need to do as its an acrobat reader file?

working amazingly well with furth in the bundesliga great tactics

After only losing 1 game with Arsenal (3-0 to Chelsea) in my previous 20 games with a different tactic. I load this up as a favorite going to Villa Park and lose 2-1. Not a great start to the tactic. :(

RobadeStorici - the centre AM is set on attack is this correct?

Yes, I used the no offside in the situation you mentioned. Followed it up with a 3-0 loss @ Man City. Hopefully it works for others. Reloaded the save with my other tactice and tied Aston Villa 2-2.

My Chelsea destroyed AC Milan 6-0 and PSG 4-1 with my own tactic. I tried this tactic and lost 1-2 to Man City.

Not too sure about this, certainly not an engine exploiter. 7 games through, midway through the season switched to this tactic. Familiarity was pretty good as my last one wasn't too different (DMC is in midfield, and right and left AMC).

Played as PSV, lost 2-1 Feyenoord away, won 3-0 Molde home (They were bigtime minnows), lost NEC Breda 3-0 away, lost 2-0 VVV away, lost 1-0 Herenveen home, draw 2-2 Ajax home, lost 5-0 Napoli home.

Felt I should have beaten all of those teams except Napoli, only Ajax is in top half of league, and like 6th at that.

HT v City w/ Chelsea. 3-0. Mata destroying them.

4-0. Mata 2 goals 2 assists as the central am with attacking mentality. No offside tactic used.

Line up:
Courtois
Cole
Papadopoulos
Terry
Azpi
Mikel
Ramires
Marin
Mata
Oscar
Neymar

5-0 Mata 3rd assist. Genius buddy. You're a genius

I created this tactic last night as well based on one i used in FM12, playing as Man City first match using my tactic beat Arsenal 5-0 and now unbeaten in next 6 games even managing to win in Champions League as well!!!!!

Only difference i can see is that i use my 2 wide AM as IF instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back