That table must be a mistake because it is too identical for my liking. Just one team has been swapped for Wanderers FC, Wolves.

Which leagues can we play in if i download this ?

An can you tell me if Liverpool have any Marquee player like a certain Ronaldo or a Messi ?

Doesn't work for me when i try and load it just says could not load saved game :( any ideas why?

That table must be a mistake because it is too identical for my liking. Just one team has been swapped for Wanderers FC, Wolves.

that isnt the correct one there is a different one as i uploaded the wrong screenshot

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

which is the link to this

it is on the OP

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Which leagues can we play in if i download this ?

An can you tell me if Liverpool have any Marquee player like a certain Ronaldo or a Messi ?

English - Blue Square N/S and Above

no offence but this one looks pretty boring tbh, the premiership is pretty much the same apart from a few teams...i have a save in 2040 and the whole of england has changed completely, you wouldnt recognise the premiership!

Can I see a screenshot of the Championship? Want to see how the table there's shaping up!

no offence but this one looks pretty boring tbh, the premiership is pretty much the same apart from a few teams...i have a save in 2040 and the whole of england has changed completely, you wouldnt recognise the premiership!

can you post a screenshot?

I will only have a go if Emile Heskey has nothing to do with Aston Villa.