question-why do man city and chelsea have the same stadium names? weird. also there seems to be a lack of decent young players and coaches. the game certainly declines dramatically in quality of players etc. but no fault of yours mate, so well done for the save.

Haha, Barcelona haven't won the league in forty years, yet they've won the Champions League within the 2040's.

That's because he didn't have Spain loaded so the league never happened. I think that is how it works, someone correct me if I am wrong.

These are pretty cool, like the one guys one in like 2300. I might try playing one once, see what it is like with out any players I know.

Just had a go and find it really hard to know who's good enough for my team and stuff? can't find anybody on it I know? :/

can u post a screening of the Gunners ;) i wonder who's the manager ??? :)

where do you put the file after downloading please

my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/games

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

question-why do man city and chelsea have the same stadium names? weird. also there seems to be a lack of decent young players and coaches. the game certainly declines dramatically in quality of players etc. but no fault of yours mate, so well done for the save.

i dont no,