Craig Dunning

Banned
Reaction score
Capello Resigns

Fabio-Capello-England-Training-World-Cup-Qual_2089518.jpg

Capello Resigns as manager of England, it is believed it is because he is missing training with players every day, like he would in Club Football. It is Believed that England want a young,English manager to replace Capello. The Early Favourites for the Job are :
Favourites for England Job

Gareth Southgate
Harry Redknapp
Roy Hodgson
Jose Mourinho
Ian Holloway

gareth-southgate-280x400.jpg

Redknapp and Co it's a No
Harry Redkanpp today dismissed speculation that he was going to be the next England Job, he realesed a statement that read" I although not many of you will agree with me, I think that my Job at Tottenham is more Important that ANY Job at England." Next Jose Mourinho and Ian Holloway announced that they did not want the England Job. West Brom Manager Roy Hodgson said it would be to soon to join England after just a couple of weeks at West Brom and Gareth Southgate said that he was to focused on his youth Development project.
Favourites For England Job

Steve Bruce
Paul Ince
Jamie Redknapp
Trevor Brooking

steve_bruce_1460059c.jpg

Good opening post mate, haven't seen an england story yet. I'll be following.

gd start mate, always check out my story as well

I have it's well gd

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Dunning Who?
The F.A. today shocked the world, by appointing 25 year old manager Craig Dunning as there next manager. Mr Dunning has never had a job in football, his first task will to sort out all of the current backroom staff, he will also need to decide what players will be key to him bringing success to England.
Staff Sorted
England manager Craig Dunning today fired all of the Italian Staff, he has replaced them with English Staff.
Stuart Pearce appointed Assisant Manager

Stuart-Pearce-wants-to-st-001.jpg

Carr apointed U-21 manager

TonyCarr415.jpg

Westley appointed U-19 Manager

Massimo Neri doesn't deserve the sacking LOL but since you're managing England :p

Gerrard appointed Captain

Gerrard appointed Captain

Steven Gerrard was appointed the new captain of England, in manager Craig Dunning's first player related change. The main shock was Birmingham defender Scott Dann becoming the new vice-captain.

StevenGerrardNew5.jpg
scott-dann.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

England Squad in Full

Goalkeppers

Joe_Hart.jpg

Joe Hart
Chris Kirkland
Robert Green

Defenders

ENGLAND_V_ANDORRA_7819.JPG

Glen Johnson
Micah Richards
John Terry
Ledley King
Phil Jagielka
Scott Dann (VC)
Ashley Cole
Stephen Warnock

Midfielders

Pg-60-lennon-getty_175932t.jpg

Aaron Lennon
James Milner
Steven Gerrard (C)
Gareth Barry
Jordan Henderson
Jack Wilshere
Michael Carrick
Jack Rodwell

Strikers

rooney_england.jpg

Wayne Rooney
Gabby Agbonlahor
Jermain Defoe
Bobby Zamora
Slyvan Ebanks-Blake

Could make Debuts

jack-wilshere-006.jpg

Jack Wilshere
Jack Rodwell
Jodan Henderson
Scott Dann
Slyvan Ebanks-Blake

Kirkland Out!

Chris Kirkland has picked up a virus while training for England. Un-Capped keeper Scott Loach has been brought in to replace Chris.
0,,10400~3762558,00.jpg

Ebanks Blake:wub: Good start mate deffo following:)

good start mate, doing an international story as wel ;)