England kit never works!

garyc

Reaction score
Can someone guve me the correct ID number for the kits or a link to the england kit that shows in the game. Be good if someone could post the SS kits if thats what there called. pretty annoying aswell seeing as i am england in my save

I have the same problem here, any help is appreciated.

I don't think i have ever had the English National team kits working on any FM game.

I use FMRTE to sort it. Go on kits and find the 'Shirt' setting and just change it to shorts or socks, seems to work for me. Its like the game has a blank white kit preference over a graphic. I'll open FMRTE tomorrow and explain it if you still dont get it but im exceedingly tired right now.

You have to change end of config to whatever year your in to the end of the config

You have to change end of config to whatever year your in to the end of the config

But that requires doing it every season, and in bible terms: "**** that". I'll write out my way as I've found it to be a one time fix.

Loading up FMRTE, it appears England have 2 home kits and 2 away kits in the editor. Very strange?

I use FMRTE to sort it. Go on kits and find the 'Shirt' setting and just change it to shorts or socks, seems to work for me. Its like the game has a blank white kit preference over a graphic. I'll open FMRTE tomorrow and explain it if you still dont get it but im exceedingly tired right now.

How do u find the FMRTE? Not great on computers. I have same problem with England kits, and would love to correct it.

Last edited:
Loading up FMRTE, it appears England have 2 home kits and 2 away kits in the editor. Very strange?

That might be it. I still havent opened it, but change one of them to shorts or socks, and I think it will fix it. 2 shirts might screw up the graphics