England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
I think if he is mocking Roy Hodgsons speech impediment on camera (I saw a transcript that he referred to him as Woy) then I am sorry but surely that is bringing the game into disrepute? As are some of the others tbf. You can't have the head coach of the English National team meeting a bunch of fake whatever they were and snagging people off and mocking them at will. I work with disabled adults if I mocked any of their impediments I would be sacked on the spot. Allardyce has one of the most prestigious jobs in world football and I am sorry he cannot behave like that so no the last point is not the only relevant one you are very wrong there.

Maybe once, but not any more. The fact they had to resort to Allardyce in the first place shows how much prestige it carries these days :P

Also what are the odds on Moyesy getting the sack at Sunderland and them turning straight back to Allardyce?

I just don't get it from Allardyce he openly craved the job for years and was thrilled to get it. He has been paid well in the past I would guess and I'm sure he was getting a ton as England manager so why risk it all for £400k. Pure greed and stupidity to say so much stuff to a bunch of people that you had only just met.

Interesting to see if he will be the only one to lose their job over this, also wonder if it will be his last job in management, in Europe at least, or if he can bounce back from it

Edit: Having read the Telegraph thing they say that some stuff has been passed over to the police, if the claims are true then some heads will have to role and up to 8 idiots could lose well paid jobs I'd guess they all really like just because they wanted to add a bit more to some huge bank accounts. Also would be likely that as they were all paid illegal bungs they will likely be getting investigated for tax issues

Last edited:
Wonder how many of these 'greedy' managers are actually British..... I'm sure there will be the couple of foreign ones in amongst them just by going on the percentages of non british managers in the Premiership these days.

next england manager will be steve bruce or gareth southgate,no question

so sad,i cant even get excited about an england game anymore.would rather play pes with my little boy

£1 million pay off for Allardyce.

I need a job where I can get dismissed for gross misconduct and walk away with that!

All his 'friends' in football backing him and feeling sorry for the poor little soul who was disgracefully 'entrapped' (NOT caught being a greedy ****!) have to be read to be believed.

The 17 'suspicious' Premier League transfers that Fifa and the FA have failed to investigate | The Independent

Far more extensive probe than the Telegraph's that they completely ignored.

The irony of the FA 'rewarding' a corrupt employee from their corrupt institution to get rid of him isn't lost on anyone.

Last edited:
£1 million pay off for Allardyce.

I need a job where I can get dismissed for gross misconduct and walk away with that!

All his 'friends' in football backing him and feeling sorry for the poor little soul who was disgracefully 'entrapped' (NOT caught being a greedy ****!) have to be read to be believed.

The 17 'suspicious' Premier League transfers that Fifa and the FA have failed to investigate | The Independent

Far more extensive probe than the Telegraph's that they completely ignored.

The irony of the FA 'rewarding' a corrupt employee from their corrupt institution to get rid of him isn't lost on anyone.
Somehow Scouse I don't think there is a job out there for you that would pay you £1million for just over two months 'work'

England squad called up by Gareth Southgate for upcoming World Cup qualifiers:

Fraser Forster
Joe Hart
Tom Heaton
Ryan Bertrand
Phil Jagielka
Gary Cahill
Glen Johnson
Danny Rose
Chris Smalling
John Stones
Kyle Walker
Eric Dier
Jordan Henderson
Ox
Michail Antonio
Jesse Lingard
Raheem Sterling
Theo Walcott
Dele Alli
Wayne Rooney
Marcus Rashford
Daniel Sturridge
Jamie Vardy

Sidenote-if I've made typos it's because my lightbulb blew and I'm typing in the dark atm

Last edited:
Back