England Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 377K
its no joke,glen johnson is back!

50350300.jpg

Not heard anything but I presume L'pool pulled Clyne?

Which works brilliantly for me. Just surprised (well arguably) the best RB in the Country is omitted.

wont be best pleased if rashford or lingard get crocked while away,bound to happen though to someone.Im trying so hard to be excited about international football again but its not happening for me

wont be best pleased if rashford or lingard get crocked while away,bound to happen though to someone.Im trying so hard to be excited about international football again but its not happening for me
why would you get excited when glen ******* johnson gets a ******* call up

lol absolutely.id rather see matt lowton or joel ward given a chance.id even say james milner at a a push

Miller's hung it up and retired Internationally mate but I completely agree with the sentiment. Backward step and then some to recall someone for two games that won't get anywhere near another squad if everyones healthy.

Miller's hung it up and retired Internationally mate but I completely agree with the sentiment. Backward step and then some to recall someone for two games that won't get anywhere near another squad if everyones healthy.
its england its all bean a step back since big sam got the job

Was about to have a little rant about excluding Danny Drinkwater again, until I seen he picked up an injury today.

Turned on tv, went to check what's on in the sports section, only to see an episode of Sporting Heroes coming up after the live cricket.

Roy1.PNG

As you can see, all I could see is "Sporting Heroes: Ro..." So who is it? The Brazilian Ronaldo? Ronaldinho? Roy Keane? Robbie Fowler?

Guess again...

roy2.PNG

"Sporting Hero" hahahhaha. He may of been in charge of his country, he may of been in charge of Liverpool FC, but the biggest achievement in his managerial career will always be getting Fulham to the UEFA Cup final (beat by Atletico).

Last edited:
The Hodge never once paid a visit to L'pool's academy his time at Anfield.

Wonder if they'll mention that or a million other unbelievable things he didn't do?

did he know you had 1

Lol. Possibly not. What was amusing to us was the actual, genuine shock from the media and English fans when they did f-all. Like, did nobody see the catastrophe the absolute moron put L'pool through? My personal favourite was him talking up Division Two Northampton Town in the League Cup to be feared like they were Brazil 1970 good. God, whenever he opened his mouth you just wanted to hide.

Lol. Possibly not. What was amusing to us was the actual, genuine shock from the media and English fans when they did f-all. Like, did nobody see the catastrophe the absolute moron put L'pool through? My personal favourite was him talking up Division Two Northampton Town in the League Cup to be feared like they were Brazil 1970 good. God, whenever he opened his mouth you just wanted to hide.
what gets me is he was incharge of inter you lot and england how the **** did that happen

Back