Status
Not open for further replies.

matyfatymole

Reaction score
England v Algeria

Venue: Cape Town
Date: Friday, 18 June 2010
Kick-off: 19:30 BST
Coverage: ITV and BBC Radio 5 live, live text commentary and video highlights on this website

A bit early isnt it? :S

There should be a rule about when offical threads of WC games can be set up

Yeah, a bit sad :( I feel for you :'(

Thinking that is entertainment

Should close it until a few days later, that way he gets to be 'first' :) And we don't get no arguement-o's

i think there should be 1 thread for that group so like 1 thread for englands group games:D

i think there should be 1 thread for that group so like 1 thread for englands group games:D

I think there should just be one World Cup Discussion Thread.

Cuts down on new threads being opened all the time and would be the hub to all the World Cup games.

Should close it until a few days later, that way he gets to be 'first' :) And we don't get no arguement-o's

If you could cheers mate

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

So your trying to be the first in creating threads about World Cup matches?

Sad much...

Thats me for you :L

and if you're gonna open it you should at least put in some of the tactical information thats available, there is laods on how the teams will line up and if possible edit your op for the starting XI announcments. i mean put the effort in, or dont bother opening 5 days earlier, and thus prevent someone from doing a much more detailed post

Last edited:
This match doesn't even deserve a thread, Its as pointless as a unleaded pencil

This match doesn't even deserve a thread, Its as pointless as a unleaded pencil
dont start that **** again. every world cup is being watched and thus getting a thread, and it isnt pointless to england or algeria fans. if its pointless to you then go somewhere else

Last edited:
dont start that **** again. every world cup is eing watche dand thus getting thread, and it isnt point to england or algeria fans. if its pointless to you then go somewhere else

Looks like you have a few beers on you their mate wouldnt blame ya that performance yesterday would drive me to drink! ha

And no I can post on this thread I have a right to my opinion, But come on this is just a thread to boost about England comfortably beating a very poor side, But I wont post again till after the match on friday and I'll see if I'm right.

Looks like you have a few beers on you their mate wouldnt blame ya that performance yesterday would drive me to drink! ha

And no I can post on this thread I have a right to my opinion, But come on this is just a thread to boost about England comfortably beating a very poor side, But I wont post again till after the match on friday and I'll see if I'm right.
what the **** are you on about? this is supposdd to be the match thread, but we saying it shouldnt be opened 5 says early. stop being a ****. there is a differenct between posting an opinion and trolling to start an argument. i dont care that you hate england, but youve just posted to wind people up

Last edited:

Remind me again who have you got in your group??? Their is no need for comments like this, so what if you don't like England go post your comments to people who want to hear it. Back on topic I'm staying possitive so I'm predicting 3-0 hopefully a Rooney brace and a lamps penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.