Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on our shape, we should go into this 4-2-3-1. algeria can easily shift into 3-5-2, and most likely will start it, since it will give them a spare man in midfield and defence (hence why our eygpt game was so hard). whereas 4-2-3-1 with our attack fullbacks pins them back, and puts the front three (cole, rooney, lennon) in potential one on ones against their opposite men

We should win. But anything can happen!

My team prediction Capello wise is this:
GK-Green (God knows why)
DR/L-Johnson, Cole
DC-Terry, Carragher
CM-Barry,Lampard
MR/L-Lennon, Gerrard
ST-Heskey, Rooney

He may be accomplished but hes too stubborn, doubt we'll be convincing I cant believe he wont play the blatantly obvious best suited formation of 4411
Gerrard on the left is ridiculous coaching and as for heskey say what you want the whole 'he gives assists' argument is flawed considering his season stats hav only brought him 3 assists and barely any goals
6 goals from 59 apps as a striker at international level is ridiculous so theres his first mistake
For me the lineup should be
James/Hart GK
Cole Johnson LB/RB
Carragher Terry CB/CB
Lampard, Barry (I would prefer hargreaves) CM/CM
Lennon, Cole RM/LM (I would prefer Young/Walcott)
Gerrard CAM
Rooney ST

Should be a comfortable win for you. Algeria aren't up to much

3-1 to Engerland

(Rooney x2 Gerrard) (Bougherra)

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

3-1 to Engerland

(Rooney x2 Gerrard) (Bougherra)

Time for England to show what they know

England 3-0 Algeria

I still am not 100% confident we will get 3 points from this in anyway after the last performance, but hopefully a few players like Rooney will get more into the game

5-1 England, Algeria cannot hack the world cup with the players they have this time round.

2-0 - England

Heskey
Gerrard

You actually think Heskey will score a goal lolololololololololol, he couldn't score if the goal was 50 meters wide and 50 meters tall, he has not scored for anyone since November lol.

You actually think Heskey will score a goal lolololololololololol, he couldn't score if the goal was 50 meters wide and 50 meters tall, he has not scored for anyone since November lol.

Its the world cup, anything can happen.
;)

If James or Green are in goal: 4-0 to Algeria
Hart in goal: 2-0 England

just read that article, capello doesnt actually say he's likely to start james

Status
Not open for further replies.