Status
Not open for further replies.
its obvious 451 cant play lamps n stevie g together try joe cole n pass pass **** longball tactics were not aston villa or bolton were england hate all teams who play longball

i'm very sure, as you have all had success's on football manager, that you'd be ding a better job then Capello. Football manager is a bit different to real life, sorry to burst your bubble

A race war on a football thread?

Forums these days..

We did ****, get over it. We won't drop anyone, we just need a change of motivation and a different formation.
you have it bang on. the only change would be heskey for cole.

Mate you clearly do not understand the notion of racism, it's not whites vs. the world it's singling out a group of people for the skin colour/nationality. I wasn't really offended by your first statement just confused really.

P.S. "thought police" is probably the biggest fail at humour/irony/cleverness I have ever seen, well done.

Racism: 'Discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race.'

I said the black players played well today, don't get vexed.

i'm very sure, as you have all had success's on football manager, that you'd be ding a better job then Capello. Football manager is a bit different to real life, sorry to burst your bubble
nothing to to with football manager and everything to do with how they had a spare man in defence and midfield all the time, which is what happens when you get 4-4-2 vs 3-5-2

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

dont mention colour. not needed. simple

You singled them out by their race. :S

Rather than their names.

I am worried that if we play 4-5-1 Rooney will be muscled out by an effective defence such as Slovenia's/

nothing to to with football manager and everything to do with how they had a spare man in defence and midfield all the time
well that was because they played for a draw so brought their defensive strikers back into midfield

The race issue: It was short-hand. He's not singling out black players because they're black. All the players he thought played well happened to be black. That's all. Stop sensationalising it.

Would you be on your high horse if he had said 'everyone with brown hair played well'? I think not. Stop turning it into a racist issue.

The game issue: Abyssmal game. Change of formation is definitely needed.

What A BLOW. Enlgand were supposed to be one of the 2 or 3 favourites, along Brazil and Spain to win this WC. And they are closer to being eliminated in first round. They just might as well share the plane with France and go home

Not really. It was a fairly obvious change that should of been made.

The race issue: It was short-hand. He's not singling out black players because they're black. All the players he thought played well happened to be black. That's all. Stop sensationalising it.

Would you be on your high horse if he had said 'everyone with brown hair played well'? I think not. Stop turning it into a racist issue.

Thank you, somebody has put it in words for me!

There's a difference. People with brown hair aren't considered a race, therefore it wouldn't be racist.

Listen bud, your argument and logic is pathetic.

Racism is having preconceptions about a race, or treating people of a certain race differently, or seeing them differently.

What he said isn't racism. What he did was group players by a common trait. He could have grouped them by the colour of their boots. Their race is something they had in common. Don't blow it out of proportion. He wasn't being malicious.

There's a difference. People with brown hair aren't considered a race, therefore it wouldn't be racist.

1. It wasn't racist as all I said is that I found the black players to be England's best performers.
2. It was to save time typing as I have stated numerous times.
3. If I said ginger players played badly you would probably jump on that (hypothetical)
4. In your misplaced frustration you have started a witch hunt against me on an issue that was besides my point.

we never said it was malciouos just unnecessray, anyway lets take it back to the football, before this thread gets closed

4-5-1 only way capello will win but he wont do it tho england can turn over slovenia easily but its the managers job 2pick right tactics and formations and personnel rooney gerrad lampard are worldclass they wont be **** overnite cos of rants back your country when it needs you most to many people get their heads turned by media

I wanted to save time typing so I called the group of players black rather than calling them all by name because I didn't want the discussion to move onto the next point leaving my point to be late and invalid. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.