Status
Not open for further replies.
this reall simple drawing by me represents why we should play 4-2-3-1:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
the black lines reprensent the midfield passing options

1. It wasn't racist as all I said is that I found the black players to be England's best performers.
2. It was to save time typing as I have stated numerous times.
3. If I said ginger players played badly you would probably jump on that (hypothetical)
4. In your misplaced frustration you have started a witch hunt against me on an issue that was besides my point.

1. It was singling out black players.
2. Was still unnecessary.
3. Ginger's aren't a race.
4. Misplaced frustration? I was glad about tonight's result. I found it funny.

1. It was singling out black players.
2. Was still unnecessary.
3. Ginger's aren't a race.
4. Misplaced frustration? I was glad about tonight's result. I found it funny.
mate drop it, we all have. clearly everyone is very ******* ****** off at the game and has short tempers

Listen bud, your argument and logic is pathetic.

Racism is having preconceptions about a race, or treating people of a certain race differently, or seeing them differently.

What he said isn't racism. What he did was group players by a common trait. He could have grouped them by the colour of their boots. Their race is something they had in common. Don't blow it out of proportion. He wasn't being malicious.

Listen bud, I don't think people are claiming he's in the same league as Hitler it's just an odd thing to say that all the black people played better in the exact same way it'd be odd to say all the brown haired people played better, would you not agree?

Then he said some jargon about "if I said white people were better than fair enough" which still isn't racist just sort of naiive I guess as IF his original comment was racist to black people it'd be equally racist to white people. Thats all and sorreh to spam :)

mate drop it, we all have. clearly everyone is very ******* ****** off at the game and has short tempers

Right, I'm done...

Anyway, as a sort of thing, would anyone here now prefer a different strike partnership to Heskey/Rooney, who and why?

defoe rooney i prefer both quick and gud movement for there clubs

England has the same problem as Portugal, but I think England are even worse, because they have one of the best coaches in the world, Capello, and we have lowsy Carlos Queiroz who's only good as an asst. manager or a youth coach, altough both nations have excelent players, I sense a lack in motivation in both teams, but I think Portugal will be lucky, go through next round, and probably won't face Spain, I don't know If I should be happy or sad, I only want Queiroz to get fired...

By the way, this is my first post here. Good night to all.

I am sorry that I singled out the few players in the England team that I found to be worthy of praise. Moving swiftly on - we must improve and play a nice simple passing game and get the ball to the forwards because nobody we have can cross for **** except Johnson.

this reall simple drawing by me represents why we should play 4-2-3-1:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
the black lines reprensent the midfield passing options
forgot to add, look as the easy passing triangles it creates, perfect if you want to play a fairly agressive possession game,

had we played this our attacking full backs would have pinned back their wingbacks, resulting in the three centrebacks stretching to cover the wingers, leaving the wingers and forward only up against one defender. and i would have backed rooney, joe cole and lennon to take them one on one

Last edited:
Listen bud, I don't think people are claiming he's in the same league as Hitler it's just an odd thing to say that all the black people played better in the exact same way it'd be odd to say all the brown haired people played better, would you not agree?

Then he said some jargon about "if I said white people were better than fair enough" which still isn't racist just sort of naiive I guess as IF his original comment was racist to black people it'd be equally racist to white people. Thats all and sorreh to spam :)

Why would you misquote somebody and then put it in speechmarks?
If you didn't want to spam then, um don't.
If nobody thought I was racist in any capacity then why make a fuss?

i agree only johnson and becks can deliver proper crosses why play hesky when no1 can deliver worldclass crosses

This isn't about racism.

Shut up and stop spamming.

I was opposed to the 4-5-1 originally but now I have been convinced as I don't believe we have the crossing skill of Beckham that we so sorely need!

i agree only johnson and becks can deliver proper crosses why play hesky when no1 can deliver worldclass crosses

Heskey holds the ball up well and brings in midfield players, Crouch is more of a target for crosses as he doesn't have the stength just the insane height. Gerrard's goal against England is a good example of him doing this and Crouch's goals against (I think) Mexico are a good example of him doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.