England vs Ghana - Tues 29th March

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 478
  • Views Views 26K
As per usual, the line "I'm not being racist but" is precursor to pretty flagrant racism...

What about the English supporters that live everywhere else in the world..?

suprised you even took the time to answer something so daft and irrelevant, and frankly quite bitter.

Yeah. Sorry about that - just gets so amazingly boring when, as GC says the line "I'm not being racist but" is used in a post..

suprised you even took the time to answer something so daft and irrelevant, and frankly quite bitter.

Tbh, I'm not judging this guy, to me he's just a guy on a forum, but as soon as I read his comment, I felt myself getting angry and I'd assume Joss did to. No place for racism anymore. He probably hasn't even considered what these people gave up or lost to move here in the first place.

I would honestly argue this point with anyone all day, it annoys me that much. So, so narrow minded.

What about the English supporters that live everywhere else in the world..?
exactly, what a load of ****. cant stay to watch the thread, but i see raikan is about, i suggest we all move on from this point

kick-racism-out1.gif

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I was there last night, had free club wembley tickets. The match was OK I say okay because England matches never really appeal to me unless its competitive, but outside it was a spectacle of one nation, it was as if the match was in Ghana the amount of Ghanaians. But not bringing any racism into this, but I think it's a bit of a joke as all these fans live around the corner, it's alright for them to live here in our country, but if their so passionate and patriotic as such, why are they living here? Not being racist I am just asking. Not taking away but their support was fantastic.
I am not trying to insult you, but you seem like an ignorant child who does not yet understand life in Africa nor anywhere else in that fact....

You'd have thought the 2010 World Cup would have enlightened some people as to what was going on and to what football means to the majority of the world!

Two words. Asamoah Gyan :wub:.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I love Scotland but I don't want to stay here all my life. I plan to immegrate like they have. Tbh, I look at that as racism no matter how many times you've said it isn't. There are several reasons to justify why they live 'around the corner'.

Off the top of my head I would imagine a better standard of living, better education for children, better income, free healthcare. The list could go on.

Didn't see the game or highlights, was going to go to the bookies but meh, cba. Was hoping for a Gyan goal though.
Gyan did score... :S

Not to mention that just because he did it doesn't make the fact that you did it okay.

Plus I don't think Mike. can infract a professional footballer..

Not yet anyway, just wait until his powers spread!
And Im going to hazard a guess that these were 20k of Africans, showing unity, rather than necessarily Ghanaians!
I mean thats what they did in the world cup, and why not! A continent united, what a spectacular sight

Plus I don't think Mike. can infract a professional footballer..
all in good time..

but in all seriousness ghanaians love their football, they a love a party and this was always gonna be the turnout, playing england at wembley is a massive deal, and i did say before the game just hw fired up they would be, glad to say we matched them on the pitch, this is what friendlies should be like

i fell in love with the ghaneans last night, they made the atmosphere amazing....obviously i was there, and i got bored with englands performance towards the end and actually cheered when ghana scored, and i wasnt the only england fan who did! they deserved it, they have the better team, we were the underdogs

Back