Status
Not open for further replies.
He brings religion into every thread he posts on, you have no idea how annoying it gets, i could say heskey played badly and he would label me a racist!!
That is pretty retarded. Considering race and religion aren't the same.

Other people pointed it out so stop focusing on this dude and talk about the game. Don't want to see this thread closed.<)

Ando, i agree on Heskey slightly, he was OK, but that miss where he was one on one made me criticise him again.

Despite a disappointing display I'm still 110% sure we will win the world cup! <)

Did capello say how serious king's injury was?

He will be fit for next week according to Capello and please stop the racism guys it saddens me knowing even on an online football forum people are racist against my religion. So what if he i muslim with a beard loads of people are muslim with a beard and they dont get called terrorists.

Ontopic: Good result for the yanks bad for us dissapointed by green's mistake but he should move on i bet the gay english media will have that error all over the back pages way to lower morale stupid media and if we win all the litlle mistakes never happened. Joe Cole should have come on instead of SWP and Dawson o Upson ahead of Carragher. Crouch didnt do much in his ten odd minutes

Despite a disappointing display I'm still 110% sure we will win the world cup! <)

Sorry, but I think expecting a world cup win is delusional. The USA are a hard-working but limited side, and England will come up against far better teams in the later rounds who I expect will cut them apart.

He will be fit for next week according to Capello and please stop the racism guys it saddens me knowing even on an online football forum people are racist against my religion. So what if he i muslim with a beard loads of people are muslim with a beard and they dont get called terrorists.

Ontopic: Good result for the yanks bad for us dissapointed by green's mistake but he should move on i bet the gay english media will have that error all over the back pages way to lower morale stupid media and if we win all the litlle mistakes never happened. Joe Cole should have come on instead of SWP and Dawson o Upson ahead of Carragher. Crouch didnt do much in his ten odd minutes

So you ask people not to be racist and then you go and use gay as a derogatory term...

On topic - Yes the media will slaughter England tomorrow, because that's what they do. It sells better and it undermines the team for more misery for them to harvest

Alright, few points:

1. I too was fuming when the mistake was made, but they happen. Gutted for him mainly as both he and everyone else know full well that he is going to get torn to shreds by the papers in the morning.

2. Solid performance during the first 10 minutes, and final 15-20 minutes. Really not good enough by our standards though.

3. Well done to the USA. They were far more solid than I originally thought they would be. Onyewu was an absolute tank at the back, and is the primary reason why we didn't win the game.

He didn't, gafe did, and he got banned for his comments.

Stop making this a cover for your personal issues with westham.

Anyway, Howard was great today, and was physically tough.

Seriously mate, how wrong can you be? westham1995 seems to have grown a habit to mention and bring up religion as bait in every post he makes? Take the cumbria shootings thread as an example.

One more comment about race or religion and thread closed.

Last edited:
"What's the difference between Rob Green and Justin Bieber?

Rob Green knows how to drop his balls."

Not mine, but I like it :)

So you ask people not to be racist and then you go and use gay as a derogatory term...

On topic - Yes the media will slaughter England tomorrow, because that's what they do. It sells better and it undermines the team for more misery for them to harvest

Dont know what derogatory term is but guessing its not good sorry for offending any gay people. First word that comes out of my mouth when offending someone sorry.

On topic: Hopefully we pull ourselves up and play good against algeria. But guys USA beat Spain and where leading Brazil once last year so you couldnt have expected a walk in the park for the boys USA played well but really didnt deserve that goal it was an accident. Green should forget it and move on

Seriously mate, how wrong can you be? westham1995 seems to have grown a habit to mention and bring up religion as bait in every post he makes? Take the cumbria shootings thread as an example.
:/ Stop going off topic. Last time i checked there are no rules against mentioning god.:p

Keep the posts about the match please or ill close the thread.

Come on guys, don't get the thread closed. I personally thought it was suicide to play SWP on the left, Joey Cole should have been brought on instead.

Come on guys, don't get the thread closed. I personally thought it was suicide to play SWP on the left, Joey Cole should have been brought on instead.

Yeah was disapointed to see SWP come on he did nothing helpful for England but I reckon Joe Cole will start next game dissapointing for Milner coming of half an hour into his england WC debut

Personally I dont understand why we dont have a left footed winger and stick people like SWP on the left. The whole squad is pretty naff tbh. Be prepared for another dissapointing tournament.

I love how everybody has extremely high hopes for England despite the fact that you have only won the single WC. You all say you should have done much better but only on a few occasions have you lived up to your own expectations, and very rarely in a major tournament. England will not win the WC due to the media's bombardment of stories, gossip, analysis and how England should be doing better. It's why you haven't won anything for so long, it's crumbling under the media and fan expectation. England to be knocked out at the quarter finals, if not the second round

Personally I dont understand why we dont have a left footed winger and stick people like SWP on the left. The whole squad is pretty naff tbh. Be prepared for another dissapointing tournament.

dont put your hopes down already mate. But dont set your hopes up too high either. Yeah we should have taken Adam Johnson isn't J.Cole left footed?

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

I love how everybody has extremely high hopes for England despite the fact that you have only won the single WC. You all say you should have done much better but only on a few occasions have you lived up to your own expectations, and very rarely in a major tournament. England will not win the WC due to the media's bombardment of stories, gossip, analysis and how England should be doing better. It's why you haven't won anything for so long, it's crumbling under the media and fan expectation. England to be knocked out at the quarter finals, if not the second round

You are quite right and thats what the commentator was saying when the players where coming out of the tunnel for the anthems. We do expect too much from our players.

dont put your hopes down already mate. But dont set your hopes up too high either. Yeah we should have taken Adam Johnson isn't J.Cole left footed?

Cole might be a lefty but I dont think he is. If he is why wasnt he playing? Is he injured like half the squad? And I'm being realistic, if England play like that and keep Green in goal they will struggle to get through the group stage.

for some reason this game has made me think england are gong to do well :S just a gut feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.