Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jozy got as many touches as he should have. England closing down on our iffy midfield prevented to many good touches in Englands 3rd.

Fair enough point,however,I do think that the header he missed was a definate sitter.He should have scored.

Lay off my ****. You clearly don't have any idea how bad it was.

It wasn't directed at you, more so the general theme of the thread. Yours just happened to be a quote that stuck in my head. By no means were you ***** today. You could have easily won had it been that you had taken your chances. It's the same old **** every year, one bad result and your team is *****, well, you can't have it that way, England do well for a country their size, there are several bigger nations in this World Cup, yet England think they have a right to describe that performance as diabolical, it was a good performance, and you were unlucky not to win.

**** We Lost :'( :'( :O
XD

Anyway, thought heskey was great. Set up our goal and held the ball up really well. Too bad he couldn't score when he was put through.:S

I'm gutted we couldn't get the win but some of you need to rewatch the match. Really. The amount of melodrama from some of you lot. XD I know it's your opinion and all but that performance was not "diabolical" or "terrible". We were the better team and didn't get the win because of an absolute howler from green which is a huge slice of luck for the usa team.

USA are a good team. They beat Spain last year and were close to beating brazil. They aren't rated 14th in the world for no reason.

Not saying it was a faultless performance without negatives but overall it wasn't bad.(A)

dont see the point in playing wir=th wingers if we play long ball

Fair enough point,however,I do think that the header he missed was a definate sitter.He should have scored.

He's still young, and headers are never a sure thing in those situations. I've seen Jozy make plenty of header goals in similar style. But this was a bit of a different stage.

I also think Findley should have been a sub, that speed could have paid off there at the end.

Just because he is Muslim doesn't mean he is a terrorist. :S

why are you picking that out! i didn't even know that for a start XD

i just thought the stupid beard he was sporting made him look like one!

Onyewu = terrorist!

Not the kind of statement we need here tbh, even if it is joking.

Pitty about Greens mistake, people all over the pitch make them, they are just massive when a keeper makes them, as they are the last line of defence, pretty stupid mistake, and personally I would have liked Hart to have a chance this game, instead of Green, as he has had a spectacular season.

Not the best start to the tourney, but USA are a good test for us to start with, we should have a much easier time against the other two teams in the group.

I would also have prefered to see Dawson instead of Carra replacing Ledley.

why are you picking that out! i didn't even know that for a start XD

i just thought the stupid beard he was sporting made him look like one!

so is he suppose to assume you didn't know and that it was coincidental?

He said 'Onyemu=Terrorist'. You are the one who cannot read.

I am not talking about him,I was talking about You.

You said Onyewu + Terrorist,I'm not talking about mfage1's comment.

EDIT-

The second line was misread.I was talking about westham1995's follow-up.

Tactics wrong from the start. SWP offers nothing. Lampard was non existant. Hesky did ok but missed a very good chance. Green was awful, horrible mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.