Turtletron

Reaction score
Who would you guys consider to be the best English (or British) attacking midfielders and how do they compare to the other attacking midfielders?
Sorry it sounds like an essay title.

Gerrard-present
wilshere-future

gerrard is one of the best in the world maybe only sneijder is better in AMC

Aaron Ramsey. 'Nuff said. Wilshere of course too.

//These were the ones with best potential of course.

Last edited:
Jack Wilshere he is going to be a jem for England.... When he gets in the team. Cant wait :wub:

wilshere became a beast on my sheff wednesdaay save and hes still young like 23 i think and englands second best player behind rooney sadly hes stuck in a failing arsenal team in my save :( im taking a break from my sheff wed one too manage in belgium and try to get national team manager of belgium after a few seasons at club level then go for the world cup :D so ill keep and eye on wilshere :D

Now:Gerrad & Lampard
Future:Wilshere,Cleverley.

Gerrard-present
wilshere-future

gerrard is one of the best in the world maybe only sneijder is better in AMC

And Messi, Ozil, Pastore, and Paulo Henrique :)

Wilshere and Ramsey from gooners Ramsey is CM but you can retrain him at that position.

for some reason i will never see wilshere as AMC because of how arsene is playin him now and how well he is platin as a ball winning mid not sure if it's just me but with his determination, tackling and aggresion he is a ball winning mid to me

He's asking for an English AMC, Ramsey is Welsh as well as MC and Messi,Ozil,Pastore and Paulo Henrique are all also not English.

And Messi, Ozil, Pastore, and Paulo Henrique :)

Wilshere and Ramsey from gooners Ramsey is CM but you can retrain him at that position.

1. Messi isn't an Amc
2. The other suggestions are based on football manager
3. Ozil, Pastore and Henrique aren't exactly proven to be world class

Messi can easily play amc and he actually plays AMCr for barca

1. Messi isn't an Amc
2. The other suggestions are based on football manager
3. Ozil, Pastore and Henrique aren't exactly proven to be world class

1: Messi can play perfectly as AMC.

2: We are talking about football manager, since he post that thread in the FM 11 forum.

3: I think those first two, are almost as good as Gerrard, and they had less than 23 ys, Steve is getting old dude.

McEachran is actually a MC thats why no one compares him to Lampard he is aplayer who controls the tempo of the game and picks out passes