English domination in CL. Good or bad?

what a muppet! why do liverpool deserve to be there more than arsenal or chelsea u had you chance and blew get over yourself! as for ronaldos goal keeper error if you can`t stop a shoot from 40 yards why put on the gloves!

Talking of muppets I remember a certain David Seaman getting done from 40 odd yards. Should he not have put on his gloves?

That shot was not going to get stopped. does not make the keeper ***** or the strike any less amazing.

Let's face it Liverpool deserve to be in the Semi's more than any Arsenal or Chelsea team...Although respect to Man Utd after their win against Porto. What a goal!

why do they ?

Chelsea beaten Liverpool over two legs fair and square, and Arsenal beaten Villarreal, Liverpool's performance reflected there final champions league position.

Haha what a bitter Liverpool fan! The team that deserves to be there is the team that wins. And if we're gona go down that road...you didn't deserve to win the 2005 CL cos you scored a goal v Chelsea that wasn't a goal.

As for English clubs dominating, its just a phase tbh, it will come and go. Look at CL winners in the 1990s, only one win for Utd, that was it. No-one else came close. And even though wehave an English club in the final for the fifth year running, only two have won it in the past 4 years...in the past 9 years actually since Utd.

I'd like to see English football played by English players for a couple of seasons and you'll find out how good we're NOT. Back in the 40's and 50's and 60's our top teams were British. Liverpool Arsenal Leeds for example all had Scots Irish and Welsh players and all teams had a chance to succeed. It used to be the "impossible double" but it sure aint now.

Talking of muppets I remember a certain David Seaman getting done from 40 odd yards. Should he not have put on his gloves?

That shot was not going to get stopped. does not make the keeper ***** or the strike any less amazing.

yep against zaragoza, incredible goal, and in the end of the game, and boy that player (nayim) sucked bad!!!!

it shows the prowess of english premier league. but its sad that epl is filled with foreign players. it would be a magnificent feat for english football if they could bring in english players and perform the way they do in recent CL.

Haha what a bitter Liverpool fan! The team that deserves to be there is the team that wins. And if we're gona go down that road...you didn't deserve to win the 2005 CL cos you scored a goal v Chelsea that wasn't a goal.

As for English clubs dominating, its just a phase tbh, it will come and go. Look at CL winners in the 1990s, only one win for Utd, that was it. No-one else came close. And even though wehave an English club in the final for the fifth year running, only two have won it in the past 4 years...in the past 9 years actually since Utd.

to be totally honest mate how did we score a goal that was not a goal did the ref and lino say goal i think yes so it was a goal that was a goal say what you like it crossed the line and if it wasnt a goal there wouldve been a pen given and cech sent off i know people say that fans are bitter i know that comment posted was not about me im no way a bitter lfc fan and think what ever team gets through to the next round fully deserves to be there!

It's odd how UEFA never really complained when Real Madrid dominated Europe, instead viewing it as some kind of golden age for football. Odd how UEFA never really complained about the domination of German teams or Italian teams when they dominated it. (Let's not forget that certain Italian teams actually won trophies thanks to buying the referee but still retained their trophies.).

English clubs are there by merit and skill. Platini in particular needs to stop whining. The money is a huge factor, of course, but such is life.

Its a great thing England Dominating Europe it really shows the strength of English clubs and who gives a toss about other countries there just jealous. I'd of rather watch Chelsea Manchester United in the final than this peice of overrated amateurs under the name of Barca

The way I see it, if your English and support English football, then that's a good thing, if you not then it sucks to be you