2xXxc9p.png

Champions League Group D - Match Day 3

b1mn8TI.png

An unfortunate loss for us at the Etihad Stadium against Barcelona tonight. We were the better team but the striking force of Messi, Suarez and Neymar just proved too much on the night. They were simply fantastic up front. We were unlucky to get two people sent off as Zabaleta gave away a penalty in the dying minutes, but to be honest the game was already lost so there is not too much to ponder on. We have Manchester United at the weekend at Old Trafford, we now need to focus on that.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 9

l4PvwYD.png

The best way possible to bounce back from a defeat to Barcelona is to beat your main rivals 4-0 at their place! The Noisy Neighbours are extremely loud now! What a win, we dominated from start to finish. Sergio Aguero once again proving why he is such a talent, what a display from the Argentinian. Yaya Toure gave us the lead within 5 minutes from the off, before Captain Kompany gave us a two goal lead going into half time.

Ive just read this whole thread, a brilliant story so far mate and a great concept, will be good to see the likes of Spurs, Newcastle.....maybe even Brighton one day :p Barker will be someone to keep around for many years to come, I signed him for Barcelona in my first season and he slotted in great with the first team from day one

Ive just read this whole thread, a brilliant story so far mate and a great concept, will be good to see the likes of Spurs, Newcastle.....maybe even Brighton one day :p Barker will be someone to keep around for many years to come, I signed him for Barcelona in my first season and he slotted in great with the first team from day one
Thanks mate. I might have to choose Newcastle like, would be good to win it with my favourite team! Might have to save them till last though, or do a team in the lower leagues for my last one. That's hopefully if I get that far! Yeah he seems to be doing well just needs to develop and give him opportunities when I can. Thanks for commenting!

2xXxc9p.png

Capital One Cup 4th Round - Match Day 2

8Np5m6q.png

What a result, 8-0 against Southampton! Both Nasri and Correa managed to score a hat-trick, and Correa even managed to score his from the bench when I took Nasri off for him! Correa's last goal was the pick of the bunch, scoring a half volley from 42 metres out, what a goal. I rested a few key players for the Premier League game at the weekend but there were still a fair few of my best players on the pitch. Can only congratulate them on a fantastic win against the Saints. I have just done the draw for the Quarter Final of the Capital One Cup and we are facing Tottenham in the next round.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 10

EEx1IgJ.png

Man of the Match Wilfried Bony once again bags a hat-trick in the Premier League, who has managed 8 goals in 8 games so far. An incredible record for a player supposed to be 2nd fiddle to Benzema, might have to start playing him in bigger games! Jorge Correa also scored his 4th goal in 2 consecutive games. We sit in at the top of the Premier League going into November.

2xXxc9p.png

November 2015 Review

3bdvPgb.png

Some extremely good results so far here. For 6 consecutive games from our fixtures we managed to keep a clean sheet which is excellent for us. We have had some brilliant games so far this season. With only one loss against Barcelona, who we do face next in our Champions League fixture, I am very impressed with the lads, Koke, Nicolas Otamendi, Jorge Correa and Karim Benzema have all had an excellent start. The only downfall is Andrew Robertson has not played enough first team games, although he has not said anything to me I know he needs more games and that is something I am looking at.

C8UVeDi.png

Also we are looking comfortable in the league, sitting 6 points clear of our greatest rivals Man United. Arsenal are looking good and have the chance to cut the gap down to 3 if they win their next fixture against Aston Villa at Villa Park.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 11

F41uiea.png

A brilliant win over Arsenal here, I thought we were going to cave in at the end there. But we held on and managed to take all 3 points home, which puts a gap of 6 points between us and the team in 2nd position. I was happy to see Samir Nasri score against Arsenal again though as he has been on / off the last few games, only getting bit part roles.

oSi1p02.png

Not surprising really after guiding them to 17th position in the league but never seen Mourinho sacked from Chelsea in a save, ever.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 12

ybJbVUZ.png

A 1-0 win against Everton is a fairly decent result, we dominated possession but really lacked the fire power. Wilfried Bony again scored when he was required but should have scored a lot more. Samir Nasri had a good game for us once again, proving why he should be in the starting line up, but I just don't know where to fit him in!

Last edited:
2xXxc9p.png

Champions League Group D - Match Day 5

WECo2sP.png

Apologies I completely forgot to upload the result against Barcelona previously, and that is nothing to do with us actually losing 5-2. It wasn't the best performance from us but they were again out of this world. Sergio Aguero gave Dinamo the run around here, a fantastic display from the Argentinian. After this win we finished second in Group D of the Champions League behind eventual winners Barcelona, who won the trophy last year. Hopefully we can avoid one of the tougher teams in the next round, but with finishing second I am sure that is unlikely.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 13

TsrLpwk.png

I feared the worst here when Sunderland took the lead, we are still unbeaten in the league and I aim to at least keep it that way until 2016, which is only one month away. Karim Benzema played his heart out for the club today, it was as if he knew I was considering dropping him for Bony prior to the game, but I thought I would give him a chance to outshine Bony and he did just that. A brilliant winner for us too, scoring from just inside the Sunderland half, after a poor clearance from Costel Pantilimon, a former Citizen.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 14

0YOkDzZ.png

With games coming thick and fast I decided to rotate the strike force and give Benzema a rest with Bony now leading the forward line, and he did extremely well, managing to get 2 goals in this game against Wolves. It was nice to see the two English wingers scoring too, Raheem Sterling and Rolando Aarons.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 15

OMCGfO0.png

In all my time playing Football Manager I have never seen a more dominating display than this game. West Ham United, sitting rock bottom of the Premier League coming to the Etihad and playing high-flying Man City, everybody knew who was going to win, but nobody expected a white wash like this. Yaya Toure, Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling and Karim Benzema all scored a brace for the club, with David Silva and Samir Nasri also grabbing a goal each.

2xXxc9p.png

Champions League Group D - Match Day 6

qY82PTy.png

Stupid, stupid, stupid me! I started the game without any subs! Luckily we still managed to win the game, but Rolando Aarons and Jack Wilshere both picked up injuries in the game against PSV Eindhoven. Brandon Barker was the pick of the bunch, a 9.4 overall rating and two goals to his name, what a performance from the youngster, managing to score his first senior goal for the club in the Champions League.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 16

KGm3oiv.png

Another brilliant win here, I already believe we are on course to win the title again, after being 11 points clear of Arsenal in second place. We also have a totally huge goal difference of 59 after 16 games! Sergio Aguero once again is a danger when he plays just behind the striker!

2xXxc9p.png

Capital One Cup Quarter Final - Match Day 3

OI5VuUj.png

Sergio Aguero just keeps on getting better and better! Aguero and Sterling have actually been nominated for the Ballon D'Or, and in my opinion Aguero does deserve it, he has done fantastically and I really hope he does win it. Koke also got his first goal for a while from the centre of midfield, he has been a dominating force with Yaya Toure forming a brilliant partnership.

Ir9SrQP.png

Happy with this draw, especially after beating them last year. Hopefully we can do the same this year too!

wow! total domination this season! hopefully can continue on into the second half of the season!