Cheers mate! Just started second season now, I had already played first season which is why it was so quickly done! Signed some excellent players during the transfer window, should be an update shortly!

Looking forward to it man.

The signing of Wilshere in January for £15m was a great piece of business!

Looking forward to it man.

The signing of Wilshere in January for £15m was a great piece of business!
Cheers mate, I have been away last few days, time to get this underway again into the new season.

U4S4yUx.png

Summer Signings

jpHXFZO.png

AEmQ7zM.png

Vq3peJt.png

9ciJXcH.png

AvcXJkI.png

Definitely looking forward to the new season...

Some great signings mate, especially Koke, he is always an exceptional player on my saves! Good luck for the new season.

Some great signings mate, especially Koke, he is always an exceptional player on my saves! Good luck for the new season.
Cheers mate, yeah he seems to be going well so far! transfer window is now closed so that is all of my summer signings. I will do an update for the games shortly.

U4S4yUx.png

Community Shield

Pa9b3Qj.png

We started the season as we mean to go on. Wilfried Bony scored a hat-trick on the first game of the season for the 2nd year running. Also Koke managed to score a goal on his debut. When we were 3-0 at half time I knew the game was won so we played a bit more defensively, giving youngsters like Brandon Barker and Jorge Correa their debuts for the club, and they didn't disappoint. Rolando Aarons has already been mentioned in the England reckoning for the upcoming games, I am hoping he can become an England International this year.

YAE2q8v.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 1

EbyaZDV.png

A fantastic win against Chelsea here. Koke now has scored two in a row for us from central midfield, at just 23 years old I can see him being a regular in the squad for years to come. Leighton Baines also continued his impressive penalty record after John Terry gave away a blatant pen. Before Karim Benzema scored on his Premier League debut, not a bad start for the boys on the opening day of the Barclays Premier League.

YAE2q8v.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 2

9OG7OXJ.png

A dominating game at White Hart Lane today, we gave them the run around all game. When it was 4-0 at the half time whistle we knew we were going to walk away with the win, the lads were incredible here. Even Otamendi got his first goal for us today. David Silva unfortunately will be out for a while after pulling his hamstring today. This win has impressed me massively, I can already see an improvement in the squad from last year.

YAE2q8v.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 3

Em1b3yx.png

I cannot fault the lads once again. At the end of August we have scored a total of 15 goals in 3 games, and not conceded a single goal. This is absolutely incredible form. Wilfried Bony, Yaya Toure and Leighton Baines all scoring in today's game against Liverpool. I was optimistic that we could potentially come out of the three games against Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool with six points, but I never imagined being able to run away with nine points and not concede a single goal! Bony is absolutely banging the goals in, I now have dropped Sergio Aguero to play behind him as a Shadow Striker and he is performing excellently in his new role.

YAE2q8v.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 4

LsUO18x.png

Another game without conceding a goal, this time against a poor Newcastle United performance, they were shocking this game, as much as I hate to admit it being a Newcastle fan myself, they were dire. Anita and Taylor deserved their own goals, stupid, silly decisions led to them happening. But I must say, back on topic, Sergio Aguero is out of this world, he is a player I can't help but admire, and one that will stay at this club for as long as possible (until I win the Champions League and leave, at that point I couldn't care).

2xXxc9p.png

Champions League Group D - Match Day 1

MvbaE2i.png

City boys are now showing that they can do it in Europe too! We managed to beat Dinamo 6-0 at the Etihad Stadium here which is an accomplishment. Really glad to see this, we have been drawn with Barcelona, PSV and Dinamo in the group. So this year I am hoping we can push on and finish top of the group for two successive years. Barcelona are obviously our biggest challenge, but I believe with our reinforcements we will give them a very big game.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 5

DtRnTT2.png

Really pleased once again. Eventually we conceded our first goal in the Premier League of the 2015/16 season. Karim Benzema managed to get his first hat-trick in the Premier League with us which is brilliant. Koke has been extremely brilliant since he joined us from Atletico Madrid, what a player. Koke and Yaya Toure in the centre of midfield has been second to none, they play perfectly with each other. I need to be careful that Fernandinho and Jack Wilshere do not become upset with their lack of play so I will need to start rotating the players. All in all, everything has gone to plan so far this season.

2xXxc9p.png

Capital One Cup 3rd Round - Match Day 1

HQQkCti.png

Another good performance from the lads. Bony played very well once again. We let the second team and a few youngsters have a run about today. Mangala who is now second fiddle to Kompany and Otamendi put in a very good display which will make me think about my next first team selection, but both the Belgian and Argentinian have been working very well together so it would be silly to disrupt that. Brandon Barker and Rolando Aarons both put in a good performance today.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 6

S4z5mp4.png

Nothing to report here. Not a single thing happened in the game, both defences played very well. We played our reserve squad so we would be fighting fit for the Champions League fixture against PSV Eindhoven mid-week.

2xXxc9p.png

Champions League Group D - Match Day 2

IlTMSiI.png

A great performance against the Dutch champions. Leighton Baines, Yaya Toure and Karim Benzema put the game to bed within the first half an hour. In the second half I brought the youngsters on to see how they would fair and they played well.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 7

AqTbFdf.png

I did not realise until just before the game kicked off that former manager Manuel Pellegrini was Stoke City manager! Raheem Sterling put in a performance to remember against Stoke at the Etihad Stadium and was unlucky not to get his first hat-trick here at Man City. Wilfried Bony has been brilliant so far this year and whenever he has been called upon he has delivered successfully.

2xXxc9p.png

Barclays Premier League - Match Day 8

cxt78sL.png

A 3-0 win for the second time in a row, this time beating Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park. I again rested the main core of the first eleven as we were facing Barcelona in the Champions League mid-week. Fortunately for us we played very well and easily beat the London squad. Thierry Ambrose made his debut for us and even got an assist during his first start for the club.