English Essay

Edwardb

Reaction score
I'm so happy about my essay due to the fact i get to write about Football manager its on Violent computer game but i have to state some non violent games could anyone give me some ways the football manager could be educational Thanks :) :wub:

You learn about finances and how to control them a bit? Also as FM is so realistic you learn how players and people react in certain situations. Learn about tactics as the match engine is so in depth.

Probably many more but I can't think of any more.

Thanks max (L)

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

And others :)

decision making ,your brain and also strategy

and they say exams get easier every year.....

Lol its partly because i'm in a terribile group for english because i cant really be bothered but my whole attitude has changed after the last few months so i'm hopping to move up 5 groups in my school my teacher even asked why the **** are you in this class :)

FM helps with people relations and financial management, it also informs players that not too much money should be spent on one particular player/object etc.

i cant even remember what my english essay was on it was a few years back, pretty sure it was something to do with poetry in world war 1

same, we had to write a critical essay on the life of shakespeare.

better title of essay - Write a nice essay on the life of Sean Taylor and Kris Jackson

i cant even remember what my english essay was on it was a few years back, pretty sure it was something to do with poetry in world war 1

Easy. Dig out Goodbye to all that by Robert Graves and away you go.

Thanks for all the comments guys i'll tell you if i pass or fail lol :)

Once did a Essay on Danny Murphy ;)

Writing about FM would be awesome.

Once did a Essay on Danny Murphy ;)

Writing about FM would be awesome.
It is lol

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

And its all good because my english teacher is a fm fan so i talk to him about it he alwasy keeps me updated with his seasons lol he goes dundee united (He supports them) best teacher i've ever had, my class are so stupid so i should pass this essay by a mile compared to them