English Essay

• Thread starter Thread starter Edwardb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
Lol its partly because i'm in a terribile group for english because i cant really be bothered but my whole attitude has changed after the last few months so i'm hopping to move up 5 groups in my school my teacher even asked why the **** are you in this class :)

Wow. There were 4 sets of English classes back in my secondary school and you want to move up 5? How thick is that group?!

How many students? A million?

20 groups in your year for one subject?

I wish top set was that easy. I would love that sort of stuff. :S

i found top set very easy in school, now my constructional engineering class is soooo hard, will be worth it in the end when im earning 200 000 pounds a year :) hopefully, the most educational thing is the realism of contracts, the company that wants to hire me is offering me signing on fees and all that, so thats really the only realistic thing about this game

Scottish schooling is different to ours Redrup ;)

Not really, when i was at school we had 4/5 sets per subject. Although I went to a private/public school. (The ones you pay to go to- i know the English call them public).

actually the ones the english pay for are called private......

actually the ones the english pay for are called private......

Technically, some are called 'Public', as they are open to anyone with enough money. Whereas many schools only accept pupils within their borough or thereabouts.

Clear it up ;)

State School - Government Run School

Public/Private School - Private Ran School in which parents pay fee's.

Back