English Football Ground Series - Review The 92

Load FM

Reaction score
Welcome along to the start of a brand new series, review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience.

In this debut episode, myself & Tom talk about our trip to Accrington Stanley in 2017, to watch Luton Town at The Wham Stadium (Crown Ground).

We hope this series can be as interactive as possible, so if you've visited the ground or support the club, let us know your opinion of the ground in the video comments. We aren't trying to be controversial for the sake of it. As massive football fans, we hope to be as honest and positive as possible!

Thanks for giving it a try. (y)

Sounds good mate, will give it a watch for you. Good luck with it all (y)

Welcome along to another episode from my brand new series, review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. This week, we discuss our trip to Oakwell to watch Barnsley vs Luton in 2018 in League one.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, from Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. We'll also have a new episode from this series every Sunday at the same time, with occasional live streams too.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. This week, we focus on the home of Birmingham City, St Andrews Trillion Trophy Stadium. We visited in March 2020 to watch temporary tenants Coventry City take on Sunderland in a top of the table League One clash.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, from Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. We'll also have a new episode from this series every Sunday at the same time, with occasional live streams too.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom reflect on our trip to Ewood Park in September 2019 to watch Blackburn Rovers vs Luton Town in the Championship.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss our visit to Valley Parade (now Utilita Energy Stadium) in March 2019 to watch Bradford City vs Luton Town in League One.

Thanks for watching!

Something slightly different this midweek. I sat down (virtually) with former Luton Town, Bristol City, Fulham, Colchester United & QPR Striker Tony Thorpe. We discuss his career, transfers from a player's perspective, dealing with administrators, academies and his favourite games.

Thanks for watching!

I've been lucky enough to interview another former professional footballer this week, as I spoke to Nicky Shorey. The former England international talked me through the favourite moments of his playing career with Leyton Orient, Reading, Aston Villa, West Brom, Portsmouth, Pune City, Nottingham Forest, Fulham, Colchester United & Bristol City. He also discusses his more recent roles in football and his favourite games.

Thanks for giving it a try!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom talk about our experiences at the Abbey Stadium, home of Cambridge United FC, a ground we've both visited on numerous occasions as away fans.

Thanks for watching!

Another interview this week, I talk to Wycombe Wanderers defender Joe Jacobson about his career in football with Cardiff City, Accrington Stanley, Bristol Rovers, Oldham Athletic & Shrewsbury Town. We all discuss international honours with Wales, a bizarre hattrick with the Chairboys & his favourite moments as a football fan.

If you enjoyed this video, add a thumbs up & subscribe to the channel for regular new content from The Honest Football Podcast.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom talk about our memorable trip to Brunton Park to watch Carlisle United v Luton Town in 2018.

Thanks for watching!

This week, I got to talk to Peterborough United defender Rhys Bennett about his career so far with Bolton Wanderers, Falkirk, Rochdale & Mansfield. We also talk about his new found career during lockdown as a Football Manager streamer and support from Lollujo, as well as his favourite games!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom discuss our first trip of the 2019/20 season, as we followed Luton Town to the Cardiff City Stadium.

Thanks for watching!

NEW INTERVIEW | This week, we were lucky enough to have a laugh for an hour with former Scotland player David Robertson. From stories of playing under Sir Alex Ferguson at Aberdeen, with Laudrup & Gascoigne at Rangers, to injury woes at Leeds United, David tells us all in this interview. He also discusses his current role as Real Kashmir manager, including working in a warzone, Indian football & the brilliant BBC Scotland documentaries about the club.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom talk about our trip to The Valley in April 2019 to watch Charlton Athletic vs Luton Town in League One, a game that ended 3-1 to the home side. We discuss the game, the ground and unfortunately, a few key policing incidents!

Thanks for watching!

I was lucky enough this week to have an in depth chat with former Wrexham, Sunderland, Darlington & Morecambe winger Neil Wainwright. We discuss Neil's career from a hot prospect at Sunderland to being one of the last clubs legends at Darlington. We also talk about the thought process behind transfers, Peter Reid in his flip flops and his current work as an academy coach at his former club Morecambe. A legend for me in LMA Manager 2003 when I was young, it was great to speak to Neil in such detail about his life in football!

Thanks for watching.

This week, I'm lucky enough to have an extended bonus interview with Plymouth Argyle midfielder Antoni Sarcevic. We discuss Antoni's life in football, from a youth player at Manchester City and an enjoyable spell at Woodley Sports. We then move onto his professional career with Crewe Alexandra, Chester, Fleetwood Town, Shrewsbury Town and now Plymouth Argyle. We also discuss transfer rumours, changing positions and confidence in football!

Thanks for giving it a try!

Welcome to another episode of our new series, Review the 92. Each week, myself and a guest will discuss a ground we've visited and review the stadium on various key elements. These include, atmosphere, location, value & character. We'll give you our honest opinion and talk about our experience at each ground. Today, myself & co-host Tom talk about the first away ground we ever visited together, which was Crawley Town's Broadfield Stadium. Now named The People's Pension Stadium, we discuss our visit to follow Luton in the National League & test our ageing memories!

Thanks for watching!

I'm fortunate that this is starting to become a weekly occurrence now. This week, we delved into some really interesting topics with former professional footballer Ian Herring. We discuss his playing career with hometown club Swindon Town, Salisbury, Northwich, Forest Green, Eastleigh and Hungerford Town. Ian also became player/manager and later manager at Hungerford. We discuss how he adapted to the change in dynamics in those different roles at the club. We also talk in depth about Ian's brilliant mental health work and role as an ambassador for IVF Babble.

Thanks for watching! (y)