Appin

Reaction score
The question is: Is there any chance I can get English version of FM13 if I live in Russia? Steam automatically downloads Russian version and it seems there's nothing I can do about that.

There're no other languages in Preferences. Nothin' to choose from)

Hello,
I have also same problem. I am a foreigner in Russia. I have purchased FM 13 from steam but as i see know, it is only russian. Since, do not have any other available version in steam, do not know what to do.

Any suggestion please?

Currently there are no solutions for it and it seems there wont be any unfortunately. The only thing you can do is to hope that something magical happens and a workaround is found.

If i find english.ltc and copy it in game folder, will it work in russian installed game?

Well, unfortunately there's no way to change language in Russian version of the game. Steam and SI both apologized and told me that there's nothing they can do. So now I have my money back. Also I figured out that it's possible to buy English version here (even if you live in Russia): Football Manager

Well, unfortunately there's no way to change language in Russian version of the game. Steam and SI both apologized and told me that there's nothing they can do. So now I have my money back. Also I figured out that it's possible to buy English version here (even if you live in Russia): Football Manager
Or you can use the fix above to play the Russian version with English langauge. ;)

No, it works with BETA only. Can't do the same trick with Full version)

Use the 2nd fix I posted just a few posts back, thats working for me and for others as well.
i have the same problem! i downloaded your fix, but where can i find the language folder? in "C:\Users\%user%\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013" there are only 3 folders: "games", "matches" and "sounds"... i created the "language" folder and pasted your file into it but it doesnt help((

i have the same problem! i downloaded your fix, but where can i find the language folder? in "C:\Users\%user%\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013" there are only 3 folders: "games", "matches" and "sounds"... i created the "language" folder and pasted your file into it but it doesnt help((
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013 Russian\data\languages

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013 Russian\data\languages
man, you are my hero! i really appreciate your help cause it was very frustrating to even think of playing the russian version! now english works!

I will keep this thread updated on any news regarding new fixes if the current ome stops working after the next update.

good and ..

I will keep this thread updated on any news regarding new fixes if the current ome stops working after the next update.

ty for your file. it works.
but.. i'm korean , so i want play fm2013 russian ver. with korean.
could you fix korean.ltc to it works?
if you can , i 'll send you korean.ltc file. ty:D

ty for your file. it works.
but.. i'm korean , so i want play fm2013 russian ver. with korean.
could you fix korean.ltc to it works?
if you can , i 'll send you korean.ltc file. ty:D
Sorry, but i didnt create the fix, I just discovered it and shared it here, so I cant help you with that.