Could this work also with other european languages? Like french, italian or spanish?

i'm sure if SI know about the issue, it will be fixed in a upcoming update, untill then id buy an english version and have it shipped out...

Does this English.zip only work for the Russian version or for all versions? Tried it on my Korean version but to no avail. I deleted the Korean ltc and extracted the file to the languages folder, but now the game just says "could not retrieve any language data". Thanks to Zaff for all your effort though.

Does this English.zip only work for the Russian version or for all versions? Tried it on my Korean version but to no avail. I deleted the Korean ltc and extracted the file to the languages folder, but now the game just says "could not retrieve any language data". Thanks to Zaff for all your effort though.
I have only tested it with the russian version of the game, so I don't have any other experience with other versions.

russian to english its working thank you again zaff
but i need russian to turkish.ltc
if you get any info. about it pls let us know

russian to english its working thank you again zaff
but i need russian to turkish.ltc
if you get any info. about it pls let us know
If you have a person, who has the turkish version of the game, you should ask him for turkish.ltc file and try with that.

English language to Russian?

Hi, my friend would like to change his fm13 language from English to Russian, could some one upload that russian.ltc so we could try if it works.

Thanks for advance.

Hi, my friend would like to change his fm13 language from English to Russian, could some one upload that russian.ltc so we could try if it works.

Thanks for advance.
I'll PM you with the russian language file.

Hi

I tried to do this but it did not work... I have the Korean version and I followed the steps but it won't give me the option to change...

I removed the Korean language file and restarted the game but the game shut down and said there was no language even though inside the language folder I had put the English file...

Anyone got a solution?

Cheers,
Joe

Hi again... Just another quick question:

I tried to install skins but that blew up the game pretty much... Anyone else have this problem when using the Korean/Russian version?

Thanks...

Hi

I tried to do this but it did not work... I have the Korean version and I followed the steps but it won't give me the option to change...

I removed the Korean language file and restarted the game but the game shut down and said there was no language even though inside the language folder I had put the English file...

Anyone got a solution?

Cheers,
Joe
Again, the solution I posted has only been tested on the Russian version, so unfortunately I have no experience or solution(s) for other versions.

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2013 Russian\data\languages
exactly it is interestng i know but i did it 3 years ago and now i have another computer now ..i downloaded from steam again russian :( so please is it possible to update again

exactly it is interestng i know but i did it 3 years ago and now i have another computer now ..i downloaded from steam again russian :( so please is it possible to update again
Se if this works. Extract in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2013\data\languages folder.