kieranbak92

Reaction score
hi all,

just wondering, as i have just searched the forum and could not find a thread. is there a add on of some sort that will give me the lower lower leagues in england so i can play as FC United etc.

thanks

The one linked will only lead to disappointment (many bugs tends to crash after 2 seasons) try ronaldinhoos on in additional league download section or Uncle Rons Level 7 and 8 over at si games

The one linked will only lead to disappointment (many bugs tends to crash after 2 seasons) try ronaldinhoos on in additional league download section or Uncle Rons Level 7 and 8 over at si games

Really ? :( I've never had any problems with it, probably the most detailed one out there no ?

Last edited:
to be fair, neither of them have worked for me and i have put them in all possible places?

@psycho1970 - do you have any direct links to the download in case i have been trying the wrong ones?

thanks for your help.

Whatever one you download mate, put it in mydocs/si/fm2011/editor data
create the last folder if you need too

Really ? I've never had any problems with it, probably the most detailed one out there no ?

RTC tried to take a shortcut by using Superbladesmans FM10 Db and re-editing it for FM11 this has caused multiple errors within the game often fatal, However I do agree with you in that its detailed this is mainly down to Superbladesman, Read the thread over at sigames for more details of problems encountered, I personally wouldn't waste my time playing it with so many bugs.

PS RTC did say a while back they where starting it from scratch but unfortunately himself and Milco (Co - Editor) have fallen out and this is unlikely to happen.

Ronaldinhoo is doing his best to perfect his level 12 file and as hes from this site should be given our help and support in a mammoth task like this.

RTC tried to take a shortcut by using Superbladesmans FM10 Db and re-editing it for FM11 this has caused multiple errors within the game often fatal, However I do agree with you in that its detailed this is mainly down to Superbladesman, Read the thread over at sigames for more details of problems encountered, I personally wouldn't waste my time playing it with so many bugs.

Ahhh, i thought when they said they had taken it over from superbladesman they meant all the research on teams and cups etc had been passed on, but yeah i can see why a shortcut like that would occur errors. thanks for that mate

In The Peterborough & District Premier , are the teams correct do you think

Uncle Rons level 7 and 8 is brilliant, :) my level 12 is basic trying to improve but laptop being sent away to be repaired :(

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

In The Peterborough & District Premier , are the teams correct do you think

They should be used wikipedia and that

may have to give your level 12 a go then , does it crash or anything , and does it have cups ?

and yay , i wanted right named teams so i can smash rivals :)

Sound, i holidayed for two seasons before releasing and have continued holidaying in 6th season no problems found, just the normall oones and they should be named correctly

safe , ill give it a go then.

ive got a couple of questions about the ediotr , since ive never used it , dw if you cba to answer

when you create , do you actually spend the time naming all the teams
do you type in every players name and attirubtes , that would be long
and do you make all the budgets the same

yes, no havent made players, try to do the budgets as fair as possible

i make new teams and name them accordingly i dont make new players oO)

ok ,

i know this isnt realistic , but if i wated to could i make our budget like 50 mil and add a huge stadium , new chairman etc

and could i change our stats