EchoUnion

Reaction score
I aiming for this Network game to be run properly and efficiently. So there will be a few rules in place.

Something i have often seen in Network games is that, they get going but afterwards people stop appearing and the game is generally just played as it would be in offline single player mode. The game will be played on FM10.

If these are deemed too disrespectful or down-right cruel, then please let me know.

1. You must always be ready to play at the set-time. (Later specified in this post).
2. All users must be able to speak a required amount of English (little less than fluent). This can help avoid conflicts and then there will also be no language barrier.
3. If you miss the meeting up and signing on deadline, 3 times in a row, you will be automatically kicked and the next person who wants to can take your team, if they so choose.
4. All users must compete in the same league. (Depending on league will determine the amount of users).
5. You are required to use Football Manager 10 and Hamachi, no other software or applications are acceptable, unless run by me first and justified.
6. All frendlies are handled by the assistant manager, however, i will allow pre and post-match conferences and other conferences such as the unveiling of a player.

At the moment, that's all i can think of. If i can think of anymore rules, i will add them and msg all current users on the network game, through FM10.

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY, YOU MUST CONTACT ME ON THIS THREAD AND NOWHERE ELSE! (Other applications will be ignored and thus, you will not participate).

When contacting me, you must include your first name, just for the simple fact it will make things easier. Mmmkay?

Hamachi details will follow as soon as we see some interest. As for the league, i have decided to go with...

0,,10327%7E368205,00.jpg

The teams you can choose are as follows...

Red = Taken
Black = Available

Brentford - StuartCarey
Brighton & Hove Albion
Bristol Rovers
Carlisle United - Spunks_PNE (Jordan)
Charlton Athletic - Molerocks

Colchester United - Albirex (Nori)
Exeter City - hamill05

Gillingham
Hartlepool United
Huddersfield Town - massivematty69
Leeds United - Gigsas

Leyton Orient
Millwall - Nicksears88
Milton Keynes Dons - Pembo3000 (Adam)
Norwich City - Kavityblok (Shaun)

Oldham Athletic - Lilraz_pne (Ryan)
Southampton - EVL LATINSESPEH

Southend United - Reiss
Stockport County
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers - Lunney-Gostoso
Walsall - EchoUnion (Mat)
Wycombe Wanderers
Yeovil Town

Right, i will run a quick crash-course with anyone that wants to learn anything about Hamachi.

Hamachi Download File:
http://www.filehippo.com/download_ha...01caacdf04274/

Basically, as soon as i give you the details for the Network Game, you can use those details to join. It really is relatively simple, after that, as long as you are signed into Hamachi, you can join the server.

If anyone has problems with Hamachi, add me on MSN Messenger: MatiPlant[@]hotmail.co.uk, Skype: EchoCircles, or PM me on here. Faster response time would be with the first two though. (In my email address remove the [], i don't want to be spammed).

So far we have 9 players, i consider this sufficient enough.

So heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee are the details:

Network ID: CocaCola League One
Password: admin

If you have any problems, feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
I figured it would be slightly interesting considering it would be very hard to have any type of major disadvantage.

Last edited:
Yep, i can sign you all up, but i need you to give me your first names as well. Thanks Shaun. =)

Try and spead the joy, fellas, want a lot of people to join up.

Last edited:
can i be Milton Keynes Dons plz

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

my name is adam

Hiya mate, I'd LOVE to take part of this, and if possible take control of Brentford as they are my local team.

Thanks man! Been aiming to join a Network game!

I'm on a mac and not sure if I got hamachi set-up and running or not (first network game). If it's working I'd like to play Colchester

Nori (in Japan)

I'm on a mac and not sure if I got hamachi set-up and running or not (first network game). If it's working I'd like to play Colchester

Nori (in Japan)

Not a problem Nori, i'll help you sort out any Hamachi problems. Signed up everyone above. =)

hey m8 what your hamachi details then so i can join and what times we playin m8

Hi mate I'll play.....im new to this network thing....been trying to run a game with my mate but keep getting message saying cannot join server?

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Im new to network games what do I need to do to join....can I be Charlton? I have been trying to run a network game with my mate but neither of us can join eahc others servers

Would you be able to help me set up Hamachi aswell mate?

What date we getting this bad boy league under way?

Also what times will we be playing?

Cheers

Right, i will run a quick crash-course with anyone that wants to learn anything about Hamachi.

Hamachi Download File:
http://www.filehippo.com/download_hamachi/download/4c1248adaf7923f63f201caacdf04274/

Basically, as soon as i give you the details for the Network Game, you can use those details to join. It really is relatively simple, after that, as long as you are signed into Hamachi, you can join the server.

If anyone has problems with Hamachi, add me on MSN Messenger: [email protected], Skype: EchoCircles, or PM me on here. Faster response time would be with the first two though.

So far we have 9 players, i consider this sufficient enough.

So heeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee are the details:

Network ID: CocaCola League One
Password: admin

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

By the by, sign-ups are still open until everyone has joined and are raring to go.