Yup.

Coventry Blue's - signup's are closed. Besides Southend are taken anyway.

I need help setting up himachi, but I can play most days evening UK time (9 hours behind I think)

hi i hate to be a pain in the **** but my computer broke so i only have my laptop atm but im hoping to get a new pc on the weekend or next week would you be ok to wait for me if not can i still be millwall but start a week later ?

nick xx

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

hi i hate to be a pain in the **** but my computer broke so i only have my laptop atm but im hoping to get a new pc on the weekend or next week would you be ok to wait for me if not can i still be millwall but start a week later ?

nick xx

i wrote this before i saw the start date was the 25 so dont worry about it ill makke sure im ready by then

nick xx

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

i wrote this before i saw the start date was the 25 so dont worry about it ill makke sure im ready by then

No worries mate. =)

ANNOUNCMENT!

This is embarrassing, Hamachi recently introduced a cap into how many people can access a Network, as made known by Nori.

I can't think of any other solution, as only to have no more people join and just play with the players we have. I can only apologise to those not currently in the network, i promise after this one is done, we shall run another one, from which (if you still want to) you are guaranteed to be apart of.

For everyone else, make you sure you are logged on Wednesday 8:00pm GMT (on Hamachi) as we begin this competition.

Cheers,

Mathew.

is strange, I can now join the Hamachi network for this game. (but my name is not on peers list). Am I in or not?

is there anyone interseted in starting a championship game, if you can't get in this game ?

Last edited:
Make a new topic of your own, please don't use mine to advertise your own. Cheers. :)

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:13 AM ----------

It's go time tomorrow.

Unfortunately, i have an Interview tomorrow that lasts from 4pm-7pm GMT. Hopefully, i can get back for 8pm though. =)

No worries mate. Apologies to everyone atm, my interview ran over. I'm ready to start, if everyone else is.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Nobody was online... well, that's a disapointment.