Portsmouth
Stoke
Sunderland -
Tottenham -
Mackie
Wigan
West ham -
cr1ss-gate13

please PM or write on thread which team you want and then I will add your names to the teams you would like on first come first basic.

Hamachi

network name: English Superleague Title
password- esvs43

Rules.

no cheating,
don't miss 2 days in a row without telling any1 etc
If anyone needs any help joining the game I can help. NO ABUSE TO OTHER MEMBERS AND NO RACISM

No PASSWords set on game please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or you could be banned

IF YOU GET SACKED I WILL ALLOW YOU TO RETAKE CONTROL OF THE SAME CLUB OR A CLUB BELOW YOU.

Hamachi details pm me first with team.

Times

Monday 9pm - 12am
Tuesday 9pm - 12am
wednesday 9pm- 12am
thursday 9:30pm - 12am
Friday 8:45pm - 12:30am
Saturday No Game
Sunday 11:30pm - 2am.

Useing : Lgfire 9.4 update
Please download this 9.4 update if you are playing in the net game to make sure the game dose not crash
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?med2gnozzl1

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:55 PM ----------

hi people I looking to start today so can we start getting people to sign up please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
game starting at 9:30pm so if u want to join before we start then join my hamachi network

JOIN DANNY CARTERS GAME IT IS IN 3rd season

why join 3rd season when this one is just starting and you get to do everything yourself

My Hamachi is acting up sorry mate Im trying to sort it out.

A good first day yesterday of the new 1st Season with transfers being complete and the start of the matches rolling in. Guys lets finish the transfers and get the games started!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game on tonight at 8:45pm.

game on at 11:30pm due to family being round.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

The game is up and running now so for those who are supposed to be on it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birch Will be on from 8:30pm tomorrow night so all that are still in the Network Game then please be on or at least let us know if you have left Thanks.

sorry i havn't been on, been at a friends :( back tonight

Well gooch if you read it Scott Posted that not me i never told him to and yes we are so desperate we have 9 players all show up all the time and we dont want no more as we are going very well on 3rd season now so shhhhhh

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I am a ******* :O you did no just say that GOOCH!!!!