English Premership Superleague Title

Well gooch if you read it Scott Posted that not me i never told him to and yes we are so desperate we have 9 players all show up all the time and we dont want no more as we are going very well on 3rd season now so shhhhhh

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I am a ******* :O you did no just say that GOOCH!!!!

2 rite ur a ******* and y are u stealing players if u got 9???

stop spamming on this thread dan

Right i am not stealing players i never asked scott to post that he did that of his own free will and dident even no he did that till you just showed me so got you on that one and spamming no i am just helping this guys at as if he dose let you in his game you will F*** it up like you always do to mine
like taking 35min to pick your team wtf

taking the mick out of dead people wtf

abuseing other members wtf

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I am stopping now as its a net game thread not a fighting thread :p

well thats the way u feel and u dont need to spam **** and i didnt have a go bout u stealing players

it was scott and i took 35 minutes because i was busy doing other things because unfortunatley danny unlike u i have a social life

Yes gooch i do have a social life :) thanks

and you could of quit the game durrr

I am just saying do not let gooch in the game but if you do it will go slow :)

Yes gooch i do have a social life :) thanks

and you could of quit the game durrr

I am just saying do not let gooch in the game but if you do it will go slow :)

as i sed danny thats ur personal opinion and i have no problem what u think of me as i will probably never meet u and i have my own opinion of you and it certainlty isnt as bad as urs where u r obsessive maybe even stalkive of me following me around on a website for a video game so yeh

right guys lets not fight, lets just get on with the game

birch39 & shd0w

sorry for the little fight but i am just letting you guys no do not let him in your game :)

thats fine danny now go back to ur own game
and sorry shd0w for the arguing mate

Right both of you quit the pathetic **** please. I'm not blaming anyone but from here on in infractions will be issued. Calm down and watch some Pr0n. Don't ruin these guys thread.

i am glad to drop aslong as he stops followingme around on this site

You will both drop it or you will be both banned.End of story.

sorry lads for being late but the game up and running