Reaction score
ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE CHAIRMAN GAME

View attachment 666951
Welcome guys and thanks to Disclaimer89 and Bornexplorer88 for letting me use some sort of template from his game :D

I recently ran the fairly successful European Chairman Game which was started by epic terrorist but I took charge half way through, but now my game running skills are really tested as I have to start the game from scratch.

A chairman game is very simple once you get the idea of things, a game where I will be looking for 20 people to take control of clubs, I may bring the club limit down if we begin to wait too long. You are in charge of everything related to your club, transfers, managers, budgets, facilities and various aspects of the club you own. All decisions have to go through me first, I will confirm it and put it into the game.

PLEASE PEOPLE EVERYTHING YOU DO PLEASE DO AN UPDATE ABOUT IT. IT'S THE MAIN POINT OF THIS GAME AS IT'S REALLY LIKE A STORY. E.G SIGN A NEW PLAYER? MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. SACK YOUR MANAGER? ANNOUNCE IT. I RELEASE AN UPDATE? DO AN ANNOUNCEMENT HOW YOUR CLUB IS DOING. You get the message? If you feel you can't do regular detailed updates of your club this may not be the thing for you.

People may not like this but I will pick my team after about 5/6 people have picked their clubs.

So are you still interested? If you are great! If you're not what's wrong with you man!

So joining the game you will need to know the following things.

It is first come first serve clubs wise so make sure you're quick if you want the team you want.

Like I said before please put the effort in, if you don't you're gone. It's not my game, it's our game we help each other run it. Whether it's you helping me with the game or whether it's you doing updates it's our game.

Check the thread regularly for updates, read pm's and obviously follow the rules.

If you're still interested (WHY WOULDN'T YOU BE ;D )

Post in comment section
Your chosen team:
Your Chairman's name:
Chairman Email

General Rules
Want to sack a manager? Or any other staff? You can! But you will need to pay off the rest of the contract.

If you are relegated from the Premier League you may take control of a team that has been promoted.

Instead of Epic's last game, this will be a more realistic type of game. Only realistic manager appointments allowed. The same rule applies for any other position. I will not allow unrealistic manager appointments so Jurgen Klopp to QPR? No not allowed, C2C transfers can be as unrealistic as you like, so if you're Leicester bidding for Wayne Rooney, I won't stop it. C2C transfers is first come first serve.

Signing a manager from another team will require you to pay a compensation value of the remainder of their contract. the new managers wage will be his current wage he was on plus 25% If it is a human controlled team you must agree a compensation fee. If you wish to promote from within then the unemployed rules apply. If the manager you wish to sign is unemployed, here is the key:

Worldwide: Your current managers wage x3
Continental x2.5
National and below x2

5) You may set your transfer & wage budgets to whatever you like, (for your AI manager) but if you put them too high you run the risk of your club having financial problems in the future, so I advise against going too high.

6) Facilities may be upgraded at any time, however at a cost:
?2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your youth system.
?3,000,000 for a minor improvement to your training facilities.
?2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Junior Coaching.
?2,500,000 for a minor improvement to your Youth recruitment.

I will allow stadium enhancements in future seasons but not the first.
Prices will be £1m per 1000 seats
£3m for a minor improvement in corporate facilities

I will be doing a two monthly update every 2/3 days. As I want the game to be at a decent pace but a more regular stop interval so you can have a more in depth look at what you wanna do.

Transfers
Want too sign a player off another chairman? To sign a player from another team in your league you must contact the Chairman of that club pm via and agree a value with them. The wage structure for signing a player will be below.

Player Prices
Transfers between clubs in the league - Agreed between Chairmen
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - 1.5 the players current value
Transfers from foreign clubs - 2 times the players current value
Transfers of youth players from foreign clubs - Double the players current value IF they have not represented their nation.
3x times the players current value if they have represented their nation.

Transfer limits
Transfers between clubs in the league - Unlimited
Loans between clubs in the league - See Loan update below
Transfers from clubs in your nation, below your league - See Loan update below
Transfers from foreign clubs - Maximum of eight transfers
Loans from Championship and lower 3 MAX.
Loans from foreign clubs - See Loan update below
Transfers of foreign youth player (u18) is two
Free signings - 3 per season

Both Chairmen will then need to PM me with the agreed amount and quote the message showing you have agreed the transfer/loan, and once I have confirmed it then you can announce the transfer.

Wages

The wages that players will be signed on will vary depending on the player you're signing and the club that you're at.
Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th:
Player aged 18 of less - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 2 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.5 times current wage
Predicted League Position of 7th to 11th

Players aged 18 or less - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.5 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - 1.25 times current wage

Predicted League Position of 12th to 20th
Players aged 18 or less - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with less than 10 international caps - 1.25 times current wage
Players aged 19 to 32 with more than 10 international caps - 1.75 times current wage
Players aged 33 or over - Same as current wage

Download this, it will help you with calculating transfers etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8r...Calculator.exe
No credit goes to me again to Disclaimer as he made this for his game, honestly I would be no where without him tonight.

For Loans
You may loan a total of five players, they must be loan listed or placed in the reserves and must be a realistic signing for the club and only allowed to loan one player from one team so you can not loan 3 players from the same club.

C2C(chairman to chairman) a loan may be agreed , set at 100% covered. You may discuss a loan fee if you wish.

Championship and lower loans are:

Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th: 250k loan fee and 100% wages.
Predicted League Position of 7th to 11th​: 175k loan fee and 100% wages.
Predicted League Position of 12th to 20th​: 125k loan fee and 100% wages.

Foreign loans:
Predicted League Position of 1st to 6th: 250k loan fee and 100% wages.
Predicted League Position of 7th to 11th​: 175k loan fee and 100% wages.
Predicted League Position of 12th to 20th​: 125k loan fee and 100% wages.

Free transfers

Every January window, you may begin to look for free transfers you will then need to PM me the wage that you are willing to offer.

When the window ends I will reveal who won which player and they will join when their contracts expire.

You may release any players from their contract at any time, but will have to pay the remainder of their contract to do so.

If you wish to sell players then you need to post them in the thread as available. Other Chairmen can then make offers for them if they wish.

Finally

Nothing is to be announced in this thread until I have told you it is okay. I want to be lenient and trust you in what you post but you can not announce things in the thread if I have not confirmed it so for example you can not confirm a sale of a player if it has not been confirmed or you can not confirm a sacking of a manager if it's not been confirmed by me. They're just an example but you get the jist.

I put a lot of effort in running the game and I'm bound to make mistakes PM me if I have done or kindly point it out in the thread, if there's abuse or if you go against my word you will be removed from the game. Don't worry if I'm wrong or make a mistake I'll admit to it.

And enjoy! It's just a game!

Last edited:
Taken Teams

Man Utd - bcfc1 - Gonzalo Flores -
[email protected]
Man City - Telstar -
Juan Santiago Telstar -
[email protected]
Swansea - sammyt - Manuel Poggiali -
[email protected]
Tottenham - Bakestar -
[email protected]
Liverpool - Godfish -
[email protected]
Chelsea - natekronos -
[email protected]
Arsenal - glasgowrangers53 -
[email protected]
Newcastle - Lewie100 - Lewie Roberts -
[email protected]om
Norwich - rootsey - [email protected]
Reading - LordPMGthe3rd -
[email protected]
Leicester City - yiliang -
cheahyiliang@gmail.com
Everton - NYCarmy - Paul Scholes -
[email protected]
Hull City - JxBCFC -
[email protected]
Southampton - Murley - Murley -
[email protected]
Stoke - LeedsJoe - Joe Morgan -
[email protected]
Crystal Palace -
Shaahid Jhetam -
palacejhetam@gmail.com
West Ham United - flemmycfc - Paul Fleming - [email protected]
Sunderland - StoryTimeFM - Ryan Thurlow - [email protected]
Aston Villa - conorc98 - [email protected]

Last edited:
To make things easier I have made an email as it will be easier to use than this as it only stores 50 inboxes

[email protected]

This will be for requests, i would prefer things to be sent here but will also do pm but will make things easier if it all goes to one place

Last edited:
Emoasyou, looks like we're gonna have to start fighting as chairman's, as we are fierce rivals :D

Right I'll do mine now

Chosen team: Chelsea
Chosen name: Frank Lampard

ps I know he is still playing

Emoasyou, looks like we're gonna have to start fighting as chairman's, as we are fierce rivals :D

oh simply cos you are Man ****** your going down ***** lmao :) be a fun feud im sure :p die hard Man U fan lol

May aswell ask this before we start rather then when someone will need it, for the youth players is that represented their country at senior level or any level?

For all transfers can you follow this template

TypeFull NameCurrent ClubNew ValueNew Wage
FGN
FGN
FGN
FGN
FGN
FGN
DOM
DOM
DOM
DOM
U18
U18

If you don't follow the template I won't bother reading the transfer request

Last edited:
May aswell ask this before we start rather then when someone will need it, for the youth players is that represented their country at senior level or any level?

Senior level, I've asked Disclaimer whether I could use his calculator for transfers as it will make it a whole lot easier

Last edited: