oh simply cos you are Man ****** your going down ***** lmao :) be a fun feud im sure :p die hard Man U fan lol

I'm looking forward to that particular feud.... I just hope I get a combative Everton chairman to play off against!

oh simply cos you are Man ****** your going down ***** lmao :) be a fun feud im sure :p die hard Man U fan lol

you made me cry, lol no. chose city randomly. not a fan of barclays pl, pls dont hate :D

****ing moyes fan

Last edited:
I'm sure a Liverpool/Chelsea rivalry is more than manageable, especially after the end of last season!

I simmed to end of season as I wanted to know what happened

Serie A - moi
Italian cup - you
Champions League - Juventus... I beat you in it though :p

I'll be away for the weekend next weekend coming so if you have any requests I won't be able to answer

Download this, it will help you with calculating transfers etc.

Chairman Game Wage Calculator
No credit goes to me again to Disclaimer as he made this for his game, honestly I would be no where without him tonight.

Haven't started but it's a lot harder planning for this one already

nice one Disclaimer, especially the "why bother hitting..., FOOL" part. LOL

nice one Disclaimer, especially the "why bother hitting..., FOOL" part. LOL

Haha, cheers dude! I forgot I put that warning in! :p

I threw that program together some evening, when I was running my game...as a couple of chairmen found it hard to understand the wage rules(too mach math at one time I guess ;p). So this makes it easier.

Haha, cheers dude! I forgot I put that warning in! :p

I threw that program together some evening, when I was running my game...as a couple of chairmen found it hard to understand the wage rules(too mach math at one time I guess ;p). So this makes it easier.

had a good laugh bout it.

it does make calculating wage and stuff drastically easier actually, so nice work for a evenings work ;)

Download this, it will help you with calculating transfers etc.

Chairman Game Wage Calculator
No credit goes to me again to Disclaimer as he made this for his game, honestly I would be no where without him tonight.

Haven't started but it's a lot harder planning for this one already

Yeah, by using these rules it results in 2 things...

1. The game will be a lot more realistic... rather than "here's £500m..go buy whoever you want!" Like messi going to a Hull or whatsever, ha a little unrealistic.

2. Unfortunately having more rules means more planning and having a harder game to run! >.< It is worth it though!

had a good laugh bout it.

it does make calculating wage and stuff drastically easier actually, so nice work for a evenings work ;)

Yeah it does. I just threw it together quickly(You would not want to see the rushed code...I would have been slapped on the wrist for it haha), had next to no time to have it ready for me opening the transfer window!

I'll make a better, more detailed, which includes manager wages and other features for my FM15 chairman game.

There are still four spots not reserved at the moment, people who have reserved spots like I said earlier have until 6pm until there open for everyone

8:53am and finally my bed time good night

edit a bird just hit my window, my sleeping has been disrupted

Name: Lewie Roberts
Club: Newcastle

Will edit my GMail address when I get on. :)

If only we could have co-ownership (2 owners of clubs) in this game because otherwise I would.