ilthalas

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I finally managed to make a tactic for myself to enjoy FM again after 15.3 :)

Tactic is very solid, good scoring and a joy to watch. You will get very few bookings, team plays very clean most of the time.

Your striker will score most and you will need a striker like Suarez, Burak Yılmaz or Chamakh; it did not work well with small fast strikers.

And I noticed when I do not use team talk at the start of a match, it is working better. I think team talk complicates things. So no team talk, do not let assistant do either. I just make a team talk when team is having a draw or losing at half time. it is aggresive (unhappy) for team, and assertive (have faith) for individual talks. This talks help me turn te match %80-90 of the time.

I am not sure if it has a relation with results, but my training is fitness and teamwork.

View attachment 288304View attachment 288303View attachment 288296View attachment 288295

View attachment 288294View attachment 288293View attachment 288292

and my current save with galatasaray:

View attachment 288291View attachment 288290View attachment 288288View attachment 288286

I hope work for you as well. Good gaming everyone.

***Please see page 2 as well; there is a contain version of the tactic posted there; it is giving much more consistent results.

Last edited:
wooow nice tactic :) (Galatasaray ile denemeye başlıyorum :) )

This tactic looks alot like mine, but you score MUCH more then I do >_>

Will give it a try with my new game (Norwich), will buy some talents. What striker would you advise me to buy? Or will either Jerome, Hooper or Grabban be okay?

SSJDennis, I think they all would do for first season, though Jerome or Grabban seems a little bit more suitable

Barca, training is fitness average and 30%teamwork match prep.

Corners, LB takes right and RB takes left. Shoots from distance and shoots with power is very nice for CMs and AMC, you will see nice long shot goals.

Last edited:
Nice one, I give it a try

i'm in Season 8 with Arendal from Norway from division 2 to Premier Division. Now a mid-table team.

Let you know the results

media prediction this season:9 (of 16)

SSJDennis, I think they all would do for first season, though Jerome or Grabban seems a little bit more suitable

Barca, training is fitness average and 30%teamwork match prep.

Corners, LB takes right and RB takes left. Shoots from distance and shoots with power is very nice for CMs and AMC, you will see nice long shot goals.

Thanks a lot ! I'll give it a try...

some new tests

After I was surprised about not having the positive feedback I expected:D, I played some more seasons with my tactic. But I accidentally found out it seems contain mentality is working better with the tactic.

I started a game with Paderborn first,( and after playing with Paderborn, I am really wondering why Crystal Palace is predicted so low before the season, compared to Paderborn, Palace is a world class team:D)

At the same time I was playing with a Galatasaray save and I noticed the tactic with contain mentality was conceeding very few goals.I played a second season, and it was very much alike.

I am now playing with Ajax, and it is also going really well.

I am also playing with Balıkesirspor in clasical mode, which is 19th or 20th predicted in turkish league.Since I do not enjoy classical mode very much, not playing with that save much, but I am putting its results too, I think it going to finish mid table.

View attachment 285659View attachment 285653
View attachment 285662View attachment 285660View attachment 285658

Anyway after all these saves and countless hours, I think this tactic is a very consistent and solid defense tacting with also good scoring rates for teams which are better teams in their leagues. I really do not see any more stupid goals conceeded(or very rare) in a match which we completely dominate, so I am not biting my keyboard anymore:D

Happy gaming everyone:D

*Paderborn game is with control mentality half season, then contain.
** I really believe no team talk in the beginning is important. And you should never tell team they are playing very good in half time, because it is almost certain they conceed if you do in 15.3 (imho).
*** I used editor sometimes in case of big injuries

This tactic is so solid, it's great.
And the long shots are terrific on this patch because the keepers never catch the ball so you score a lot.
Amazing work

Nice tactic. Played 5 games on my Aberdeen save, won them all. Good defence and nice possession. Very impressed over a small test.

This is now my FM15 tactic, loving the latest update, thank you so much

Tried it with my Man United save. Played 7, won 6 with a draw( Away at Ac Milan). 23 goals for, 1 against. Most impressive was the only one yellow card! Nice tactic bud.