Enter Shikari

goochyboi56

Reaction score
just a post to see if anyone else is interested in this band and if they do then whats there favorite song have u ever had anything to do with them or have u seen them preform?

I like them. My favourites are probably "No Sleep Tonight" and "Juggernaut". Loving their music:)

put it in the right place mate:mad:

O i thought this was the general discussion section?

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

oops soz for caps

Ive done it for you mate,it needed to be in music.

No, they're an annoying screechy band, the music is ok, but the vocals just ruin it.

sorry guys rong section fanks woody

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

No, they're an annoying screechy band, the music is ok, but the vocals just ruin it.

kl kl everyone has there own opinion i didnt use to like em but ive really got used to it and now i enjoy it

I like there first album, with sorry you're not a winner, labyrinth on etc. There new album sucks major balls though and has put me completely off them.
Funny how for me one album can spoil a band for there career as once they have chnged that much (for the worse) there is normally no way back.

Examples are......

Muse Sucked and never recovered when they done Black holes and revelations
Green Day Sucked when they done American Idiot (obviously never recovered)

Strong dislike for them. Not my cup of tea

yh, i hate them, ill stick to my rave and dance music

i was only kidding but yes i shouldnt make assumptions

Not heard a single song, and don't intend to. They slagged Pantera and earned the enmity of trashers world wide

im sure ive heard one of their songs, i just cant remember whast song???

Love Enter Shikari, best songs got to be 'juggernaut' and 'zzzonked'

Weren't they the band that sang "Becoming the Bull"? I haven't listened to any of their other songs, but that one was quite enjoyable(for a while....:p )