Enter Shikari

Weren't they the band that sang "Becoming the Bull"? I haven't listened to any of their other songs, but that one was quite enjoyable(for a while....:p )

no that was Atreyu a metalcore band, they sound nothing like Enter shikari, Atreyu are a melodic metalcore band and Enter Shikari are like some sort of screemo trance band.

love them was gonna go see them live in dundee but didnt :(sorry your not a winner,jonny sniper,anything can happen in the next half hour...

Love Them :D, seen them on the 2007 tour & seing them again soon :D,
Fav songs probubly Jonny Sniper,Hectic & Adieu,

Best Band ever !

I'm listening to them now :)

Don't listen to them as much as I used to, a little bit too emo for me :p But I like Juggernauts

I'm listening to them now :)

Don't listen to them as much as I used to, a little bit too emo for me :p But I like Juggernauts

Enter Shikari are far from Emo mate, you only need to take a look at them to see that (H)

love enter shikari

mothership
juggernauts
antwerpen
labrinyth
johnny sniper
anything can happen in the next half hour
sorry your not a winner
ok time for plan b

are my favourite songs

no that was Atreyu a metalcore band, they sound nothing like Enter shikari, Atreyu are a melodic metalcore band and Enter Shikari are like some sort of screemo trance band.
lol.....my bad. I guess I'm confused with all these "nu-age" bands coming out. Heck, until last week I thought Avenged Sevenfold and Breaking Benjamin were the same. I'm just not a big fan of any "modern rock"(or EMO, if you prefer) bands that came out after 2003. I find their music too shallow, whatever happened to the old-school punk rock and just plain aggressive head-banging music?

i just got bk from leeds festival on monday and i watched them there they where awesome it was packed out on main stage Juggernauts favourite song...

lol.....my bad. I guess I'm confused with all these "nu-age" bands coming out. Heck, until last week I thought Avenged Sevenfold and Breaking Benjamin were the same. I'm just not a big fan of any "modern rock"(or EMO, if you prefer) bands that came out after 2003. I find their music too shallow, whatever happened to the old-school punk rock and just plain aggressive head-banging music?

I'll gie you a few good rock n' roll bands post-2003.

Crashdïet (Hair Metal)
Crystal Pistol (Hair Metal)
Crazy Lixx (Hair Metal)
Stone Gods (Good ol' rock n' roll)
The Sword (Sabbath-esque)
Airbourne (AC/DC style rock n' roll)
Cavalera Conspiracy (Thrash, founded by Cavalera brothers of Sepultura fame)