fourth season
2020/2021

After a slow start (do not know why, but this tactic is incredibly good at the end of the season), becoming the first 8 points, little trace we get points and be champions.

In the UEFA Champions League started very well be top of the group against Dortmund, Monaco and Maccabi. Wolfsburg, Schalke 04 and Arsenal rivals before reaching the final where we lost on penalties to Real Madrid

Last edited:
Fifth season
2021/2022

Another Premier League more to the collection, but the Champions League is a nightmare. Second consevutiva final against Madrid and second loss. Went above most of the match but could not be

After playing so long with my Arsenal save, I decided to give my self a different challenge and opted to play Elfsborg (Swedish team) and give them a crack.
Since I didn't set the date right at the start to play longer in the pre-season I only managed 3 games. 1 loss, 1 draw and 1 win. I didn't have much in cash to buy "quality" players as I normally can in my Arsenal save, but had some quality players to use.
Did manage to get a cracking player, Jack Collison on a free transfer. Was by far one of my best deals ever.

Started my season with the Svenska Cupen, Which I was happy to have win with ease.
The start of the Allsvenkan league was not how I wanted a 1-1 draw against Åtvidaberg (Away) But after that game the rest seemed to go well. Lots of wins and the odd draws.
Found myself also getting into the Europa League. Eased our way through the quailyfying rounds and to get a tough group: Celtic, Shakhtar, Anorthosi. Well first game was Celtic "away" I new this was going to be a hard game let alone the group and was hoping for a draw at least. Sadly tho, Celtic was to strong, dispite my team holding firm on possession and shots on target. Celtics counter runs did to much damage and in the end won them the first game 3-1. The rest of the Europa group games ended us being top (I was more shocked then anyone) I had faith in my boys but did not expect to top that league. So was proud of the team effort that they did.
Wining that group has put me in a EL 1st round knockout against AZ Alkmaar (next season) which I am currently on.
Any I have gone through the whole 2014 Allsvenkan season "Unbeaten" a few draws but all wins. And I was happy to finally unlock my #Invincible achievement# :D I have been Arsenal for so long now on one save, I have never managed to do a streak of being unbeaten. And yet with this EPIC tactic of yours, I won the Allsvenkan title and the Invincible achievement in one season.
I was hesitant at first due to the "No Strikers" as I do like strikers, but after some molding with players (Not all) but most found this tactic to be entertaining and enjoyable to watch.
So massive thumbs up for this tactic.

P.S How do I add screen shots ect?

Last edited:
I freaking love this tactics, holy ****.
best fm tactic I ever used, and I tried a LOT here.
god bless you

Hey Nslsaksen. I'm still playing with this tactic and it is working wonders for me (I'm playing with version 14.3.1).

It was always a pretty solid tactic but since I started playing around with some of my players' preferred moves the results have been insane! In addition, the style of play has been very attractive to watch :D so HUGE thanks to TotalFootballFan.

Here are the results from my current season to date:

*Note - I do have world class players in every position so I would expect very good results, however I have found these difficult to come by on a consistent basis except when using this tactic. In my experience, other tactics seem to start off well and lose steam, however I have been using this tactic for 2.5 seasons now.

View attachment 277920

The goals I have conceded have mostly been in the second half after my team has got a little complacent after being ~5 goals ahead at half time so the defensive record probably doesn't do this tactic justice. (And I played my youth in the Basel game and forgot to give a team talk before the game :p)

Here is the combination of Player Preferred Moves that I have found to be particularly effective:

Attacking Midfielders:
Gets Into Opposition Area
Moves Into Channels
Plays Short Simple Passes
Tries Killer Balls Often
Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap
Plays One Twos
Looks For Pass Rather Than Attempting To Score
Cuts Inside

Central Midfielders/Full Backs:
Tries Killer Balls Often
Plays One Twos

Defensive Midfielders/Centre Backs:
Plays Short Simple PassesLooks For Pass Rather Than Attempting To Score
Marks Opponents Tightly

* I credit the addition of 'plays short simple passes' for the amazing results this season, however it is almost certainly dependent upon the other PPMs mentioned above so I would hesitate to place too much emphasis on a particular PPM.

I would however say that 'plays short simple passes' leads to a more methodical and reliable style of play. In my experience it slows the speed of attacks and leads to the 'killer ball' being delayed until my attacking midfielders are slightly further up the pitch (usually around the edge of the penalty box) making the chances more dangerous. So if you are teaching PPMs to your team, I would go for this one first.

Hope this helps someone :)

Last edited:
Hey Nslsaksen. I'm still playing with this tactic and it is working wonders for me (I'm playing with version 14.3.1).

It was always a pretty solid tactic but since I started playing around with some of my players' preferred moves the results have been insane! In addition, the style of play has been very attractive to watch :D so HUGE thanks to TotalFootballFan.

Here are the results from my current season to date:

*Note - I do have world class players in every position so I would expect very good results, however I have found these difficult to come by on a consistent basis except when using this tactic. In my experience, other tactics seem to start off well and lose steam, however I have been using this tactic for 2.5 seasons now.

View attachment 828263

The goals I have conceded have mostly been in the second half after my team has got a little complacent after being ~5 goals ahead at half time so the defensive record probably doesn't do this tactic justice. (And I played my youth in the Basel game and forgot to give a team talk before the game :p)

Here is the combination of Player Preferred Moves that I have found to be particularly effective:

Attacking Midfielders:
Gets Into Opposition Area
Moves Into Channels
Tries Killer Balls Often
Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap
Plays One Twos
Cuts Inside

Central Midfielders/Full Backs:
Tries Killer Balls Often
Plays One Twos

Defensive Midfielders/Centre Backs:
Plays Short Simple PassesLooks For Pass Rather Than Attempting To Score
Marks Opponents Tightly

* I credit the addition of 'plays short simple passes' for the amazing results this season, however it is almost certainly dependent upon the other PPMs mentioned above so I would hesitate to place too much emphasis on a particular PPM.

I would however say that 'plays short simple passes' leads to a more methodical and reliable style of play. In my experience it slows the speed of attacks and leads to the 'killer ball' being delayed until my attacking midfielders are slightly further up the pitch (usually around the edge of the penalty box) making the chances more dangerous. So if you are teaching PPMs to your team, I would go for this one first.

Hope this helps someone :)

pitch size normal > small?
small > normal?

pitch size normal > small?
small > normal?

I would say that normal pitches are definitely bigger than small pitches :p

Can't say I've played about with pitch size much to be honest.

That being said, the results that I have got this season (end of Jan and have won every match with an average score of 6.2 - 0.5) have been on a 105m x 68m pitch.

I would say that normal pitches are definitely bigger than small pitches :p

Can't say I've played about with pitch size much to be honest.

That being said, the results that I have got this season (end of Jan and have won every match with an average score of 6.2 - 0.5) have been on a 105m x 68m pitch.

oh really really thank you!