Just plugged this tactic in for my last 7 games of the premiership with a poor wigan team plus my first season in the prem and this is my results.

ASTON VILLA - 1-1 AWAY
WATFORD- 1-1 HOME
WEST HAM- 0-3 AWAY
LIVERPOOL- 3-2 HOME
BURNLEY-0-5 AWAY
MAN U-4-0 HOME
SWANSEA- 3-1 HOME

Just look at that result against man united never beat them so easy and utd won the prem.

can i have a right footed only player play on the left side of the amcl. I no it mentions in the op screen that it should be a right footed player on the amcl and left footed player on the amcr but wasn't sure bout right or left footed only players thanx.

Dear TFF, I really appreciate playing with your tactics but once again with Epic, I don't succeed to win anything with a lower team. I am a huge fan of Caen in French League 2 and if your tactics Unreal or Epic allow me to win league 2, in league one I cannot do better than 7th in 5 seasons, even if I managed to sign goods players...not one chance to play a single european... Anyway, could you please tell me which of your tactic will suit me the most...I really need the most efficient you have ever create in FM14. Thanks.

haven't got fm 15 yet but defo would love to try this tactic on fm 15

Going to try this on FM15. Have deleted FM14 already though so can somebody please give me the team instructions and player instructions. I have the formation and player roles.

Lambo San, do you keep a lot of your starting squad or did you make a lot of new sign players (which ones would help me) ? You use which version of the tactic ?

With my Dinamo Zagabria, very good season...

Lost in CL Group , 3rd with 7 point ....Bayern 11, Manc. C. 8
Lost in semi-finals of Croatian Cup with Hajduk (PK)

Win the Championship, 86 pt in 36 match, Hajduk is second with 66
Win the EL, final with Valencia won 3-2....defeated Shakhtar , Atletico Madrid, Milan and Galasataray.

Top 4 players buyed are Stanciu (8M) , Chramosta (1,5M) , Strandberg (1,5M) and Drage (0,6M)

Very Good tactics!!!!
Now i try to sell some players and buy Iancu, Rulli and Zulu!

With my Dinamo Zagabria, very good season...

Lost in CL Group , 3rd with 7 point ....Bayern 11, Manc. C. 8
Lost in semi-finals of Croatian Cup with Hajduk (PK)

Win the Championship, 86 pt in 36 match, Hajduk is second with 66
Win the EL, final with Valencia won 3-2....defeated Shakhtar , Atletico Madrid, Milan and Galasataray.

Top 4 players buyed are Stanciu (8M) , Chramosta (1,5M) , Strandberg (1,5M) and Drage (0,6M)

Very Good tactics!!!!
Now i try to sell some players and buy Iancu, Rulli and Zulu!

which version do you use?

Last one...V12.....

Last year was:

Sandomierski (Loan)
Gorupec (0) Taravel Strandberg (1,5) Corvalan (2,5)
Vass (0,6)
Ademi Pamic
Halilovic Stanciu (8) Drage (0,6) .......also Chramosta (1,5) ....

This year selled Chramosta (11) Taravel (11) Brozovic (5) and Husejnovic (5)
At the moment, buyed Rulli (GK,5) Jedvaj (D,10) Iancu (A,6) and Rotariu (A,5)...

Rulli
Gorupec Jedvaj Strandberg Corvalan
Vass
Ademi Drage
Halilovic Stanciu Rotariu(Iancu)

Chatin- Do u just use the base tactic or do u use the overload and waste time tactic during the game depending how its going for u. Thats a good 3rd place finish with palace in your second season. Can u tell me how u post screens like that as well m8 ive never posted screen shots cheers

I always start with base v12

If I'm not winning at half time put the tactic overload. If 60 minutes have not scored a goal change the mentality to overload and I add take more risk and much higher tempo.

The tactic I use it to waste time defending a result. Typically, from 60 minutes.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Using overload or waste time and depends on each.

For screenshots, Alt + F9. Then go to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Fm2014 /screenshots

Chatin - Which match training did you used during the season? Attacking movement or Defensive positioning?