AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
I'm looking to start A Fm11 Network game: Would be my first ever: I would be using hamachi

Id: FM BASE EPL
Password: Will give before we start.

Rules:

The games would be played on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. As I like the weekends free as Im not always Available.

Games would take place at 18:00 - 23:00. GMT+0. With everyone online and ready to start at 6:20.

if you cant make it give a good notice so we can decide what to do.

Database: 11.1 Patch.

Must Have Hamachi.

My team will be Manchester United as I haven't managed them yet. Any other team is Available.

Hoping to get at least 5 Players to start with. and if people want can join in late with a max of 10 players to keep things nice and simple.

Games have Started
Teams Taken:

The Managers
Aldokemp-1 - Man Utd.
Nezarus - Man City
Chris22 - Aston Villa
Cathy Taylor - Chelsea
MrJack41 - Blackburn
Mjt - Tottenham

The game has now begun and will not be accepting anymore players at the moment. Good luck and thank you to everyone taking part.

Last edited:
hate to say this as man u taken for but i ll try and be chelsea

Do I need original copy of fm to play with u ?

By this if you mean you have a pirate copy/DL, you won't be able to play ;)

will add other 2 to OP :wub: hopefully we can get enough players for Monday.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Bumping To see if we can get more players ;) Read OP.

can't make those times everyday ****! but if anyone wants to start a 2 player game long term add me on steam - joeymofo
cheers

No offense lads but cant you take your little comments to another thread and stop spamming/getting games on this one ;)

Sounds good. Would like to join but don't know if I would always be available at those times... Just to clarify, will the 11.1.0 version be used or the original?

Like the OP says it would be the 11.1 version. I picked those times because its after dinner etc and peoples work/school. And weekdays.

Yeah that's one of the things that I liked, the times and that there's no play on the weekends so you have them for yourself but I'm still not sure. Especially since I got a ton of work to do these upcoming weeks so I could potentially be forced to miss a couple of days from time to time.

And then of course that would also Effect your team, If you can commit then your more than welcome but if not then so far I aint got the players anyway I may try start it up again when the january update comes out.

The plus side for me is that I live at the GMT +1 timezone so I would get time before the games to work on stuff and for me, it doesn't matter much that it would go into 23:30 since I usually stay up late anyways so I think that, with the risk of missing a day or some hours at special occations, I'll go for it. Now the only problem is that I'm used with Man Utd when it comes to the EPL but I'll give it a shot. Sign me up with Tottenham.

Btw, is it possible to make it 6:00 to 23:00 (GMT +0) instead? I can work with both (for the most) so it's just a suggestion. Isn't neccecary if it can't be done since I wouldn't want to bother.

The plus side for me is that I live at the GMT +1 timezone so I would get time before the games to work on stuff and for me, it doesn't matter much that it would go into 23:30 since I usually stay up late anyways so I think that, with the risk of missing a day or some hours at special occations, I'll go for it. Now the only problem is that I'm used with Man Utd when it comes to the EPL but I'll give it a shot. Sign me up with Tottenham.

Btw, is it possible to make it 6:00 to 23:00 (GMT +0) instead? I can work with both (for the most) so it's just a suggestion. Isn't neccecary if it can't be done since I wouldn't want to bother.

No problem mate and yes its fine to go to just 23:00 if that helps you thats no problem. I'll change it to that ;) As for the Man Utd situation sorry lol I am a United fan also and Haven't managed them yet as my game crashed so thats why I chose them.

I want in... is Liverpool available?

Yes mate you can, You able to commit ?

People thats joining be aware:

I will give 3 strikes of no commitment, etc not playing a day ( which we will continue anyway ) without giving us warnings.

Must have Hamachi!

If you have msn add me: [email protected] as its easier to communicate to sort the games out just post on here your Msn and let me know you have added me.

If not post on here and I will send a Private message with the password to hamachi ;)
Think we will start with four at the moment and what I will do is post screenshots every month of the following,

Transfers (1st/2nd month only), League table, Fixtures of managers games in that month, Manager/Player/Young Player of the month.

Awesome, thanks. I'll add your MSN as soon as possible so I can connect to the Hamachi network.

Could I play?

Yes if your going to commit and be on at those times, read rules and pick a team in the EPL mate ;)

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

We know have 6 players would appreciate it if everyone is on here tomorrow at 18:20 to begin ;).
And can everyone that said they were playing just confirm they still are.

Last edited:
Officially confirming that I will play. Looking forward to kicking y'alls ***** :)

Lol nice one ;) Good luck.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

almost 1 hour till kick off time in this Network game. I'm going to set up the save just now so that it is ready.

The leagues playable will be:

England, Spain, Italy. - 3 Leagues.

Database: Large

Manager Status: International Footballer (Unless we want to go Automatic ?)

So far I have 3 of the players on Hamachi and We will start no matter what at 18:30

Use my ISP on Hamachi to find the game when time is ready and i'll give you all the Password to that before we start so you can all join. 8-|