Sure mate which team ? do you ahve hamachi Etc.. ;)

Last edited:
Mate i am interested, times no problem, but i have never in my life played a network game on FM, could you guide me through? I'll join hamachi and can i have Bolton?

Mate i am interested, times no problem, but i have never in my life played a network game on FM, could you guide me through? I'll join hamachi and can i have Bolton?

Bolton are taken if you like you can join we have just started. so you will need to be quick about it ;)

any chance i could join for tomorrow, can i be the mighty Sunderland please?

The Managers
Aldokemp-1 - Man Utd.
Nezarus - Man City
Chris22 - Aston Villa
Cathy Taylor - Chelsea
MrJack41 - Blackburn

Aston Villa manager made his impact on the squad by bringing in 17 year old French striker on loan from Chelsea, Also bringing in Liverpool youngster Daniel Pacheco for a undisclosed fee.

Blackburn brought in 23 year old Argentinian Left back Fanian Monzon from Boca for a fee of around £2.6million.

Chelsea were rather busy in the market buying four players and letting 4 go out on loan. Yaya Sanogo was the first brought in from Auxerre for £7.5m and then let out on loan to Aston Villa. Next up was Youngster Alexandrew Coeff from RC Lens for around£2.5m, Adding to the list is Khouma Babacar for a fee of £11.25m signed from Fiorentina and Chelsea biggest and most expensive signing was explosive winger Jesus Navas from Sevilla for a whopping fee of £36m bringing the spending to £57m.

Man City also busy in the transfer window wanting to spend the huge budget available brought in Eden Hazard for a fee of £20m from Lille, Gregory van der Wiel was next joining for £10m and following that Ibrahim Afellay joined for £7m. Finally Moussa Sissoko was the last player to join from Toulouse FC for a fee of around £12m bringing Citys spending to an overall £49m.

Man Utd Brought in promising young striker Romelu Lukaku for a fee of £6.75m and also Zakaria Labyad on loan paying £120k for this deal.

Community Shield
AlanKemp - Man Utd 1 VS 0 Chelsea- Cathy Taylor.
Goalscorers: Vidic(2) Man Of The Match: N.Vidic.

Manchester United are Community Shield winners.
ChelseavManUtdInformation_Overview.png
CommunitySheild.jpg
Next Updates of Network season will be after 2 months have been played (Aug/Sep).

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

any chance i could join for tomorrow, can i be the mighty Sunderland please?

I guess i can give you a chance, You must be on and ready to start for 18:00 gmt
and as you are new I would like you to add me to hamachi and be on for about 17:45 so we can get you registered for when we start ;)

Say on here what your Hamachi name is.

No more Latecomers! You must be on though don't let me down.

Last edited:
can't log onto hamachi anymore :( what happened?

Cathy I cant sign on either not sure whats happened!! Btw the game ended 1-0 :S Vidic goal. I feel like I cheated though because it all went down :S

VIDIC AGAIN??????????????????????????????????????????????? did my assistant make subs?

Yes Vidic 82 mins. And I dont know It was really laggy, so i saved and rebooted to see if that fixed hamachi but nope lol