coolcsomo

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I wanted to test some tactics for my own but why would not share with you guys.
Again it is not my decision to judge which is the best tactic.

Test team: Crystal Palace
i used fmrte to freeze morale, condition and tactical knowlege to max.
Every match instant result, team picked by AM

I use only OI when the tactic creator mentions. If not i use none.

I would like to thank zyndar to share with his test legaue

Please understand that these results are highly OP because team morale and fitness was always 100%.
Normally you have to fight injuries, team rotation, playing time, player's silly bullshits and these factors was deleted :)

Match prep: Team training balanced average + att movement

First: TFF's Demolisher Strikerless V2
View attachment 96731View attachment 96730

Last edited:
Good Job mate keep trying. Now they'll come and criticize you about testing so don't listen them keep working. (H)

Hi guys,

I wanted to test some tactics for my own but why would not share with you guys.
Again it is not my decision to judge which is the best tactic.

Test team: Crystal Palace
i used fmrte to freeze morale, condition and tactical knowlege to max.
Every match instant result, team picked by AM

I use only OI when the tactic creator mentions. If not i use none.

I would like to thank zyndar to share with his test legaue

First: TFF's Strikerless V2
View attachment 1113023

Thank you mate :)
I dont want to start a war, just wanted to know which is the most op plug and play tactic.
Good Job mate keep trying. Now they'll come and criticize you about testing so don't listen them keep working. (H)

Would it be possible for u to share your database I would like to test some tactics as well

Most points till now for Perfect 3-5-2 (84), but second place

RAW Sienna was champion with less points (78)

Is it possible to put the download link to the tested tactic also? Just to be sure to have the correct one

Good to have seen this result with my beloved tac

This is consistent with all my personal testing until now: chinese 343 strikerless does seem to be the best of the best. :)
And in my tests I use the tested tactic with a team predicted first, one predicted mid-table, and one predicted last, to see how well it works with pure plug and play, and with every team, against different opposition scenarios. And this one just works all around. 352 Perfect 3.1 was great, but seems to loose some steam if you use it with a very weak team.

Last edited:
This is consistent with all my personal testing until now: chinese 343 strikerless does seem to be the best of the best. :)
And in my tests I use the tested tactic with a team predicted first, one predicted mid-table, and one predicted last, to see how well it works with pure plug and play, and with every team, against different opposition scenarios. And this one just works all around. 352 Perfect 3.1 was great, but seems to loose some steam if you use it with a very weak team.

Where can info be found on this tactic? And the download link?

Can you test the PANDEMO tactic? I cant post a link right now cause i use my phone. I tried chinese 3-4-3 and perfect 3-5-2 and i believe that pandemo is much better. I had it tested with several teams and the results were unreal especially if you have in mind how f***** up this year s ME is. I will post a link when i get home.