Truth, I played chinese 343 with tottenham and aachen, which is a rather weak team in German lower league.

With other good tac in this forum, there are a lot good ones honestly. However I don't see their consistency.

With aachen (you see my posts in other post), I didn't expect them not to lose a single game in 1/2 season as I didn't afford to have any players, not even free transfer to pay him with salary! My players don't have the stat to play this tac, however it still works perfectly well!!!

Dimartino, maybe you should start a post for this chinese 343, I 200% back you on it!

This is consistent with all my personal testing until now: chinese 343 strikerless does seem to be the best of the best. :)
And in my tests I use the tested tactic with a team predicted first, one predicted mid-table, and one predicted last, to see how well it works with pure plug and play, and with every team, against different opposition scenarios. And this one just works all around. 352 Perfect 3.1 was great, but seems to loose some steam if you use it with a very weak team.

Truth, I played chinese 343 with tottenham and aachen, which is a rather weak team in German lower league.

With other good tac in this forum, there are a lot good ones honestly. However I don't see their consistency.

With aachen (you see my posts in other post), I didn't expect them not to lose a single game in 1/2 season as I didn't afford to have any players, not even free transfer to pay him with salary! My players don't have the stat to play this tac, however it still works perfectly well!!!

Dimartino, maybe you should start a post for this chinese 343, I 200% back you on it!

There are 3 versions of this tactics .which ones do u guys use

Can you test the PANDEMO tactic? I cant post a link right now cause i use my phone. I tried chinese 3-4-3 and perfect 3-5-2 and i believe that pandemo is much better. I had it tested with several teams and the results were unreal especially if you have in mind how f***** up this year s ME is. I will post a link when i get home.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...g-pandemo-combination-pandora-demolisher.html

Here it is. It would be interesting to test it.

I didn't know there are 3 versions....only 1 version that i know of. Where did you find the 3 verions from?!

There are 3 versions of this tactics .which ones do u guys use

This is consistent with all my personal testing until now: chinese 343 strikerless does seem to be the best of the best. :)
And in my tests I use the tested tactic with a team predicted first, one predicted mid-table, and one predicted last, to see how well it works with pure plug and play, and with every team, against different opposition scenarios. And this one just works all around. 352 Perfect 3.1 was great, but seems to loose some steam if you use it with a very weak team.
Which tactics are best in your testing mate?

I didn't know there are 3 versions....only 1 version that i know of. Where did you find the 3 verions from?!

Play gm .cn that website have 3 versions but the latest one is control not counter

Even on Mr. L website there are 3 versions if u want to to test them

Last edited:

Dimartino how u use it??counter home contain away??or counter all the time?

There's a problem there mate. Currently I simply don't have the time to open a thread with a proper opening post, and also I'm just too lazy!!! Maybe if we could open it only with quotes of all the posts about it, I think all the information needed is already here, just scattered.

Dimartino how u use it??counter home contain away??or counter all the time?
Counter all the time. Actually I've not played FM since the counter+contain theory was sugested, so have not tested it.

Which tactics are best in your testing mate?
I don't keep a record of all of them, as I test it and if it performs worst than my best test, I erase the record.
I use a sheet like this:
View attachment 96648
first row: predicted first
second row: predicted mid table
third row: predicted last
I Use Instant result, it takes ages as I repeat the league (sweden) 3 times.

Chinese 343 strikerless, more points, best defense, most CCC for, less CCC against.
From memory:
Demolisher, beast v4 and v3, perfect v2 and v3, all came quite close (all of them above 2,00 points per match), but comparing with chinese this ones got less points mainly with the predicted last team.
And date442 got best attack, but overall a lot worse than all of the above.

Last edited: