Erick Torres - ST - Club Deportivo Guadalajara

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
ERICK TORRES

106657231_display_image.jpg

Erick Estéfano Torres Padilla (born January 19, 1993 in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico) is a Mexican footballer who plays as a Striker for Club Deportivo Guadalajara of Mexico.

He's one of the young promises of the Club Deportivo Guadalajara, but has played only a few minutes with the first team. He's the current captain of the Chivas U-17 team and took his team to the championship game of the Copa Bicentenario 2010. In the final with the U-17 of São Paulo FC, he scored twice in a 2-4 loss for Chivas. He made his debut on November 14, 2010, when in he entered at 77 min mark of the second half between Chivas vs Monterrey.

Name - Erick Torres Padilla
Club - Club Deportivo Guadalajara(Chivas)
D.O.B - 19/01/1993
Nationality - Mexican
Position - Striker
Agent - None
Personality - Balanced
Description - Young Striker

Strengths:
Finishing, Technique, Anticipation, Off The Ball, Natural Fitness.

Weaknesses:
Long Shots, Positioning, Team Work, Strength.

Suggested Roles:
Poacher, Advanced Forward

Screenshots
q9V53.jpg
Gffhi.jpg

Will upload some later screens when I get them

Anyone signed before?

looks like a good player for the future

but i have to hate him cause of his team ;)

Any one have a future screen shot of this player? I am interested in signing him cause he looks like a good prospect.

a Torres who can score goals? Don't really get that these days..

He's had a boost since the patch right? He's scoring a lot IRL.

And, usually he is transfer listed at the start of the game, asking price is around 90K €.

Quality Player, I will post some future screen shots later when I'm back at home :)

i had him for burnley but sold him for 15 mill an 35% sell on clause but startin to think i should have kept him with that last post lol. i played him as a trequartista next to a poacher probably not his best role but i wanted to play a trequartista in a flat 4-4-2 as i have never used one there before.

Have this guy, i loaned out, but i have high hopes for him :)