ESL Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 783
  • Views Views 68K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd sell mikel for 2o mill

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Ferreira, benayoun & Anelka to Malaga = £35million Confirmed

ill buy mikel for 20 million?

Stop spamming the thread guys
Do negotiating as visitor messages/private messages and just use the thread to report done deals. Makes it easier for Will and the rest of us to keep up with the thread...

no mate its not now got a better offer

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

mikel to malaga 33 million

Slight change regarding trading

Trading

You are also free to trade with other managers involved in this game, please discuss your trades via PM or VM and when both of you have agreed a trade
you need to post it in RED on this thread for the trade to be CONFIRMED.

yh will I have sold some players and have confirmed them in red will that go on to my transfer budget

Any one got any players for sale PM me with them and i will message you back telling you whether i will bid for them |)

The following players are for sale :
Diego Contento D/WB (L)
David Alaba (MC/ML)
Andreas Otti DM/MC

VM me with offers

Last edited:
For sale:
Guzan
Cuellar
Beye
L.Young
Petrov

Looking for:
GK
RB
CB
CM
ST

PM or VM me to bid for these players or to offer me a player for the positions above(H)

Bojan +40 please Will :)

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Players im selling:

Pedro
Afellay

and a few fringe players if anyone wants to offer

OR if someone wants to swap a good striker for pedro and afellay i would do that too

Last edited:
Borja Baston, Mario Suarez, Tomas Ujfalusi, Antonio López to chris2k11 (Inter Milan) for 18million

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back