• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 783
  • Views Views 68K
Status
Not open for further replies.
L.Young, Beye and S.Petrov to Malaga(dmlambert) for £30 million

how much for g johnson

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

is boswinga available

Stop spamming the thread guys
Do negotiating as visitor messages/private messages and just use the thread to report done deals. Makes it easier for Will and the rest of us to keep up with the thread...
^

S.Gerrard, D.Kuyt, S.Carragher & G.Johnson from Liverpool to Malaga for £200 million :-)

S.Gerrard, D.Kuyt, S.Carragher & G.Johnson from Liverpool to Malaga for £200 million :-)

in red mate

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

S.Gerrard, D.Kuyt, S.Carragher & G.Johnson from Liverpool to Malaga for £200 million

bosingwa is not available

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

is any2 sellin walcott or benzema?

20million + Amelia + Boateng to Liverpool for Reina

RIght I no longer need to buy a keeper :)

Right i need to offload a few players to make some money!!!! Anyone interested in any players from Malaga ?? Pm or vm me

Andy Carrol and Joe Cole to A.Villa from Liverpool for £80 million

Andy Carrol and Joe Cole to A.Villa from Liverpool for £80 million

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

i am on FIRE tonight ;)

benzema , walcott , lennon, ashley young any one whos has these players om me please?

Ambrosini to Leverkusen for 13m

right thats my deals finished for this round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back