• Views Views 68K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gourcouff + 20
Bastos +20
Briand +40

118-80= something :P
im not good at maths :$

Btw you never gave me my manager for AC Milan!

Selling-

Roma -GK
Azzolina -GK
Di Fabio - GK
Papastathopolou -D/RC
Bonera - D/RC
Pasini- D/RC
Ghiringhelli - DR
Albertuzzi -D/LC
F.Inzaghi -ST

ALso upgrading-
Zambrotta +30
Robinho +30
Yepes +30

Oh yeh, it was a typing error but i did take 180m off my budget, im quorting from few posts above. sorry for not quoting the messgee but im going off this now.

If any1 wants to buy park-ji-sung, pm/vm for offers and i get back tomorrow morning :D

Please boost:

Biram Kayal: +60
Scott Brown +60
Gary Hooper +70
Freddie Ljungberg +30
Daniel Majstorovic +30

Last edited:
Aston Villa Mini-Auction Results:

R.Pires-sammyt £10 mill

F.Delph-sammyt £7 mill

S.Ireland-luke797 £24 mill

N.Delfouneso-sammyt £15 mill

B.Guzan-sammyt £5 mill

N.Reo-Coker-sammyt £5 mill

I'm Villa, sammyt is Ajax and luke797 is Everton

is ireland at villa? I thought he was at Newcastle?

Any offers for Massimo Ambrosini? (CA 178, plays DM + MC)

ill be hsv, but i still don't get the full concept of this game, how do we trade with other people ?? is it a network game??

ill be hsv, but i still don't get the full concept of this game, how do we trade with other people ?? is it a network game??
its not a network game.
to trade you pm the other managers and try to negotiate a deal.
or you can boost your own players CA/PA.
and finally you can bid in the auction.

no its not a network game you negotiate trades through VM or PM on this site then I edit the database and simulate the next season, read OP for rules.

Similar to an auction game - you bid on players using your teams budget and can also buy/sell players by trading with other teams. you dont manage the team like in a network game - season is simulated. see OP for details

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

if players are loaned out to clubs not in this fantasy game IRL then for this they are at their original teams i believe;)
hope so otherwise i paid 24 million for a player who is on loan somewhere else ;)

Similar to an auction game - you bid on players using your teams budget and can also buy/sell players by trading with other teams. you dont manage the team like in a network game - season is simulated. see OP for details

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

hope so otherwise i paid 24 million for a player who is on loan somewhere else ;)
well on the DB from the op he is at my Villa team ;)

atletico madrid

Aguero + 10
Obasi +10
Ribery + 10
De Gea + 10

105m remaining

Btw you never gave me my manager for AC Milan!

Selling-

Roma -GK
Azzolina -GK
Di Fabio - GK
Papastathopolou -D/RC
Bonera - D/RC
Pasini- D/RC
Ghiringhelli - DR
Albertuzzi -D/LC
F.Inzaghi -ST

anyone interested in buying any of these players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back