ESL Fantasy Football Game - Join Now.

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 783
  • Views Views 68K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought Vicente off Valencia (AnIrishTrueBlue) for 20m + Park-Ji-Sung from Me (ManUtd)

Now: Vicente +20

So 108m - 20m (transfer) 20 (updated him) = 68m left.

Notice to all

The above deal will not go through as AnIrishTrueBlue has already sold Vicente to Wolfsburg if anyone else negotiates a deal using a player you do not own you will be given a 10 point reduction at the start of the season for wasting my time.
Also a number of you have tried to boost players who already have a maximum PA and CA, I havn't charged you for trying to this this time but in the future I will deduct it from your budget.
So in the future can you all check the database before negotiating trades or boosting players.

budgets upto post 689 are now upto date in OP.

Sorry i didnt know he sold vicente already. Wait its his fault not mines lol.

I cant wait till the start of the next simulation, a few upgrades this time round see if this helps me in the EPL1, my aim is to finish above Everton!! :)

anyone sellin any wingers or strikers please tell me I'm willing to pay any amount of money

i can't wait to see the next season

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

i'll get relegated

I cant wait till the start of the next simulation, a few upgrades this time round see if this helps me in the EPL1, my aim is to finish above Everton!! :)
we'll see ;) ive beat you last 2 seasons :P
are we the only teams to have been promoted every season so far? would be quite an achivement if either of us go from bottom league to top one in 3 seasons....
Im looking forward to this too - not long untill next update :)

we'll see ;) ive beat you last 2 seasons :P
are we the only teams to have been promoted every season so far? would be quite an achivement if either of us go from bottom league to top one in 3 seasons....
Im looking forward to this too - not long untill next update :)

I know that's why I want to be above you this season! But I'll settle for just promotion! I did beat you on the one season that was done on the old format, when you were exeter and I was Yeovil on goal difference!! Fingers crossed, I can't wait, does anyone know when the next season sim is?

I know that's why I want to be above you this season! But I'll settle for just promotion! I did beat you on the one season that was done on the old format, when you were exeter and I was Yeovil on goal difference!! Fingers crossed, I can't wait, does anyone know when the next season sim is?
Next sim will probably be after deadline which is 10am tomorrow. ill be happy with top 3 too but not sure if this league will be much stronger :S

Next sim will probably be after deadline which is 10am tomorrow. ill be happy with top 3 too but not sure if this league will be much stronger :S

I think it might be tighter but im hoping to a) get promotion b) beat you in the league! In a friendly way!!

please can you tell me all about playing this... :)
Its basically an auction game - you choose one of the teams left and bid on players each round. you can also trade with other teams... then season is simulated on fm with your team and you find out how well you do and get prize money etc. see OP for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back