Di Matteo Sacked!!!!

He did the complete opposite, hard to play defensive with a team like Chelsea have.Far too many playmakers in midfield, no clinical forward, GK who's doing a Reina and defenders that think they're midfielders.
Yes, you are right, i was meaning that his style of management (in general) was defensive but Abramovich didn't want Chelsea to play like that and bought all those new attacking players and with them DiMatteo strugled. It would be great if he joins QPR now.

The probem with RDM was that he found it hard to achieve a balance between defense and attack. Plus there were always question marks over his tactical expertise and whether he knows how to get the best out of our attacking unit.

I can't even bring myself to feel sorry for him when I think about all of the damages in compensation he'll be awarded :/

Chelsea are set to be the first ever team to win the Champions League, then get knocked out in the Group Stages the following year.

Totes agree Raf. Top man.

Meh, you go back over the years and you'll see hundreds of contradictions from players, managers, & journalists. Having said that, the statement he made is definitely true.. ;) Can't wait to see him sat on the touchline waving his little plastic flag.

Respect his comments immensely. It was clear from the presser yesterday Rafa is only here to bulk up his C.V.

See what you've done to football, Roman? We've got Chelsea fans siding with Ferguson. The balance of the universe is ruined.

See what you've done to football, Roman? We've got Chelsea fans siding with Ferguson. The balance of the universe is ruined.

You could fix this by dividing by zero...

Seriously though, 99% of managers change clubs to bulk up their CV. It is stupid if Chelsea fans start using this against Rafa as well.

You reckon the fans deserve this?

You were saying?

After the display of those so called "fans" today, I've changed my opinion, it seems some they deserve everything they get. Poor show.

Last edited:
Respect his comments immensely. It was clear from the presser yesterday Rafa is only here to bulk up his C.V.

You respect his comments? Really?..... :| Jeez, are you mentally ill?

Also, in reference to your "Do the fans deserve it" statement.. You actually kinda do.

You were saying?

After the display of those so called "fans" today, I've changed my opinion, it seems some they deserve everything they get. Poor show.

You respect his comments? Really?..... :| Jeez, are you mentally ill?

Also, in reference to your "Do the fans deserve it" statement.. You actually kinda do.

What because we sung against someone we do not like? Shock horror!

What because we sung against someone we do not like? Shock horror!

I think chelsea fans need to be careful, are they gunna do this everyone? are they gunna end up like blackburn last season where the players don't like playing at home because of the horrible atmosphere. IMO do what you want before and after games but during a game its counter productive

I think chelsea fans need to be careful, are they gunna do this everyone? are they gunna end up like blackburn last season where the players don't like playing at home because of the horrible atmosphere. IMO do what you want before and after games but during a game its counter productive

Most of the chants were aimed towards Robbie more than anything which surely is to be expected as its still quite raw. The anti Rafa chants will die down in the end i am sure of that, not completely but there will be less.

I think people need to realise that a legend as a player and a manager got sacked prematurely and replaced by someone who bad mouthed us personally.

Most of the chants were aimed towards Robbie more than anything which surely is to be expected as its still quite raw. The anti Rafa chants will die down in the end i am sure of that, not completely but there will be less.

I think people need to realise that a legend as a player and a manager got sacked prematurely and replaced by someone who bad mouthed us personally.

I agree with you he was definetly sacked too soon should've been given the season no matter what happened. I hope they do die down even as a leeds fan i kind of have a soft spot for chelsea mainly becaue they made the premier league more entertaining and mourinho is my favourite manager ever. Hopefully the chants will die down and chelsea can just get back to football it must be very frustrating for your lot right now

I agree with you he was definetly sacked too soon should've been given the season no matter what happened. I hope they do die down even as a leeds fan i kind of have a soft spot for chelsea mainly becaue they made the premier league more entertaining and mourinho is my favourite manager ever. Hopefully the chants will die down and chelsea can just get back to football it must be very frustrating for your lot right now

The most frustrating thing for me is the amount of stick we as fans are receiving on the whole mate. Just to add can't wait for the cup tie next month, missed played Leeds.

I don't actually blame Chelsea fans for hating on Benitez, it's not like they have a say in who Abramovic wants as manager after all. Plus the previous history between Benitez and Chelsea as well as Di Matteo's almost legendary status at Chelsea meant that things were only going to go one way.

The most frustrating thing for me is the amount of stick we as fans are receiving on the whole mate. Just to add can't wait for the cup tie next month, missed played Leeds.

I know should be a decent game, I miss playing all the top clubs but we are where we are and while **** head warnock is in charge we will remain where we are IMO but thats for another thread (H). Yeah I've seen the stuff written on the chelsea thread from last few days bit over the top. its not the fans fault and personally if you want to show respect to di matteo by clapping for on 16th minute then fair enough. it doesnt take anything away from what villa do for petrov in fact it enhances it because it gets more people aware etc. Plus chelsea fans can't be held responsible for abramovich's actions either. personally hope rafa turns it round gets torres scoring shedloads and win the league. chelsea over both manc clubs united for obvious reasons and citeh coz mancini is a gimp and don't rate him at all